• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Snowy's messing with you. I like that grade actually. It makes sense due to TISME's TISME-ness.

For instance. Haven't you noticed that nothing Iso does involving magic impresses Katie? She's a teacher of course so her standards are too high for mages to handle. If any of our guys tested with one of the Snowy controlled teachers and scored higher than a B (tier 1 characters mind you), I'd be tempted to call "Sue" or "BS" ... or "bride".

You know you just gave all shamans(stronger than Cess) license to top those moves right? elder magic is becoming a bit of a "do whatever you want" type of thing. Even I gave Ixion serious limits.

Edited by Phoenix

Those are just his high level spells though. It would be much more draining on his energy. That's why he does simpler spells.

Like Spread Zero....>_>

Anything magical? What is that supposed to mean? >_>

Edited by psychout50

@ Jerry

For OOC convenience there is no estate. He's lying threw his teeth hoping she'll screw him while drunk off the idea of being with a rich guy, then he'd slip out quietly hoping to never be seen again.

@ Jerry

For OOC convenience there is no estate. He's lying threw his teeth hoping she'll screw him while drunk off the idea of being with a rich guy, then he'd slip out quietly hoping to never be seen again.

Ahahahahahahaha

Afraid he would F out?

Nah. Afraid he would do Ixion stuff ... ... like disagreeing with the teacher's teaching methods ... and then leaving before the test even starts >_>'

EDIT:

Also ... ... ... I have a fever! :3

*collapses on the floor and melts down through to the next floor*

*THUD*

Edited by Phoenix

I'm feeling really warm too.

But that might just be because my AC isn't working right now. >_>

No knowledge of Intermediate spells? What the hell would "Advanced Dark Magic" look like then? >_>

Edited by psychout50

Is that you, Kiryn? ... quick! Get a ... fire extinguisher! I'm at 2,000 degrees! At this rate I'll burn the thread down! Also I'm uncomfortable and need comforting :(

fireline.gif

Edited by Phoenix