Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

They'll likely have the same general numbers as the party (total). As for strength, that'll probably be on par with the party as well. Expect a hard fight though.

As in, Alex-hard?

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

There is a system in place for Phoenix Down-esque scenarios in my amended battle system (rare) ... but we're using this system so I doubt anyone's getting back up mid-battle.

@ Snowy

No harder than the fight with Alex ... well just a little harder if you count the fact that there's likely three bosses instead of one.

Edited by Phoenix

Daneka will abort the mission if too many of her men(all of them) die. Alphonse will fight until defeated or until Daneka flees.

Daneka will also rescue Alphonse and retreat if Alphonse goes down. So basically if either of them leaves, so does the other.

Edited by Phoenix

So everyone aim for Daneka....>_>

*sigh*

I just realized something. Rita's gonna have to aim for Alphonse to stay in character...but I don't really want her to fight him.

Edited by psychout50

So everyone aim for Daneka....>_>

So, you're telling us to attack a 2nd level Tier 2, or a 1st level Tier 3? What. I think I'll take the mook EXP, myself.

Also, if anything, maybe we should change last battle to miniboss EXP for generics, and boss EXP for Alex, depending on how these guys are statted.

There will also be generic myrm enemies.

The generics are not that tough IMO. The way I would win this fight is to kill them, Daneka and Alphonse will retreat once most of them die, Xenia will retreat shortly upon entering.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Daneka is a boss

Alphonse is a mini boss (though you guys will likely disagree during the actual fight)

The mooks are as tough as Alex's goons so ... umm ... WTA reliance is a must.

BTW

I'm getting ready to start doing set up posts. Just getting some stuff together.

Edited by Phoenix

Oh snap! I just remembered! Alphonse's stats are from the old 2 tier stat set ups. Oh well. It's not OP or anything ... just slightly different than it should be. I'd also rather classify him as a miniboss because people are going to be throwing hits or misses at these guys just for exp. I'd prefer it if they didn't BOTH hand out boss exp since it's a lot total.

If they decide to attack the bosses, they subject themselves to boss counters, which will probbaly either involve getting doubled or getting hit for...a lot.

Edited by -Cynthia-

We could always postpone this til tomorrow ... give people time to heal up as we pass through the canyon and whatnot. Right now, most of the group would be fighting and that wouldn't make sense.

Yeah I'd rather wait, but I'll wait for a ruling.

@ Attacking bosses

There will be doubling ...

Edited by Phoenix

@ RP

Umm ... I'll just come out and say it. Jasmine likes Lev. She's probably going to try to start dating him, and of course he's not going to refuse sooooo. Um ... expect couple stuff from those two for awhile.

Can we delay the actual fight till tomorrow, or at least have missed fight exp exist? Because it's getting to the point where missing a single fight can put people way behind in exp.

Actually instead of missed fight exp, we should have side quests with mini stat fights in them. Lower exp characters could tag along like during the group split and rake in that bit of extra exp.

@ Irina vs Jasmine

Irina's trying to tolerate crap like this but ... she's about as jealous as that cute girl with the kitchen knife, yes. Seeing them lip locked would incite a bit of violence.

@ Kai

Never ignore Psych. That's how we ended up in that graveyard battle in the first place.

Edited by Phoenix