• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@ Kai

That attempt on the character's life has been approved by the Phoenix.

@ Psych

Alright, the hell are you up to now?

Quick Question for those involved.

Do you guys enjoy rping with me? Are my posts witty and or entertaining? Do my characters arouse reading interest and queries of the past, etc? Is Ixion not totally OP and anti-sentimental?

Do you guys enjoy rping with me? Are my posts witty and or entertaining? Do my characters arouse reading interest and queries of the past, etc? Is Ixion not totally OP and anti-sentimental?

To the first three questions I would say "most of the time." To the last one...only issue I really have is the kenpo. Why are all your characters proficient in martial arts?

@ Luna

Not all of them. Ixion's kempo is a form of self challenging. He didn't learn it for self defense. He learned it for multitasking and keeping his body in shape.

The whole reason Miranda died was because she wasn't proficient enough in a martial art form to counter Shanice once the cathedral was hit with a magic seal(she was stab'd).

I'd say my least proficient PC fighter is Irina. She's basically into judo and jiu-jitsu but she isn't even advance(only knows moves, not principles, practices and such).

Lev's a proficient Sambo master(Russian art full of grapples, throws, kicks, and punches). Irina may have picked things up from him, but he's the only one still practicing.

It's really not that weird an idea for people like this to have some sort of hand to hand form of fighting. It just comes across as weird since so many do I guess.

Note: Stephanie can't fight, and Jasmine has gotten so rusty at hand to hand fighting that she's pretty much useless in a fight.

Edited by Phoenix

@Phoenix

He doesn't want too. He wants to help Ruby keep up her act, and look good to Shanice. He helps Ruby, Helenos style.

He may try to rape Shanice, cause he a cool Incubus like that....>_>

Hard to rape a giant hydra ... and that's not even his true form.

Petros can't warp, and Megae is likely searching for Shanice herself by now.

Edited by Phoenix