Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

What? I thought Viv already replied to Derek. Something about eyes?

Yes, but then there's this one, which afterwards you switched to Lev.

Tissues, anyone?

"It's not your fault that it haunts you, Captain," Derek said, remembering his experiences with wyverns. "Anyone would be, after losing your sibling. I'll tell you what: If you have that nightmare again, and can't sleep, go get me. I'll be happy to stay up."

OOC: The author of this post appears to be deceased, from a kick to the head.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Was reading the last few pages of the RP, found a dude named Fargo, wasn't really expecting that.

I actually named him off the Eureka Fargo, not the Shu's Quest Fargo. If I had actually remembered something for more than a minute I would have changed the name, ah.

Well hot dang, I think I might have to change my character's name. Don't want no character confusion, now.

Relax, this Fargo is going to be dead whitin the Chapter. Hopefully in as messy and bloody a way as possible, oh very much yes.

Dani's funny with those lightning bolts. *wonders why they're green*

Goodnight, Snike.

I'm going to bed too. It's late and I'm hoping to get a fresher start tomorrow.

Tomorrow ... Fargo get's ballista'd. Just a heads up.

Edited by Phoenix

Unless I somehow get home far earlier than last year, I won't be around to see it. So sad.

EDIT: If I'm lucky I'll be home around 15 hours after this post time. VERY LUCKY.

EDIT2: And in the very likely case I won't be home, assume they're fighting and dying up ahead, I would guess.

Edited by Script

Also, Rein's signs of the apocalypse, v 1.5

Kai making several intelligent posts in a row.

Psych's plans not screwing up horribly.

The group being almost completely fine after a battle.

One week without someone finding something wrong with the system.

Three RP days in a row without any timeskips.

One RP day where nobody argues at all.

Three days in a row where nobody makes even the slightest reference.

Edited by Lightning

The last time Dani and Lev talked she was in flirt mode. She's been acting crazy lately.

No, you think?

In other news, I have found a somewhat viable method of developing her. So, yeah.

Develop her via crazy?

In other news: What the hell am I supposed to do now?! I'm in this weird tower thing on Gran Pulse and I can't beat the second boss they want me to fight because of sheer numbers.

How the first attempt went:

The thing we're supposed to beat is one of those big armed worker bots that summons up others. We got the preemptive strike on their asses and sent the leader into an instant stagger like we do with the weaker versions. Basically the strategy was to stagger the leader and beat him down while ignoring the other two. This way, we can beat him before he buffs them or calls in back up. The problem with this guy is that he has so much health that it'll take at least three staggers to kill it!

Okay, so we stagger him right off the bat and knock off a quarter of his health before he goes back to normal. We try to stagger him again, but he starts buffing like I feared he would, and he's too tough to debilitate and interrupt even with the pandarom lance or whatever it's called. So next I try to buy us some time by summoning Bahamut. I think that's where I screwed up because Bahamut thrashed the bot and the sidekicks. I ended the attack in gestalt mode with a mega flare that actually killed one of the sidekicks. Once Bahamut left, the leader immediately summoned two more bots, and then their numbers shot up to four somehow as another one showed up out of no where. Now it was 3 on 5, and they all ganged up on Vanille. She barely kept herself alive while Lightning and Fang pounded the leader bot. Eventually that drew their attention and the four sidekicks split themselves two for each of us(Lightning and Fang). They couldn't handle attacking the leader and staying alive against the dual double teams and Vanille couldn't heal fast enough. Before we could switch to defense, Fang took three really bad hits all at once and went down. Game Over.

Man that sucked.

Edited by Phoenix

Give me Taki and I'll kill people from two different directions.

In other news: I beat that robot thing and his sidekicks. Turns out he only calls in back up if the other sidekicks die, so we just took all their crap and ignored them while concentrating on him. Didn't even summon Bahamut. Just kind of had to tough it out I guess(and we had some frighteningly close calls), but we did win.

Can Rita fall on top of ALphonse? I don't want to kill her by throwing her of a cliff, but I do want to throw her off a cliff....>_>

:mellow:

Genius idea!

Edited by psychout50