• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

And you have not given a reason why Pary should leave anyway.

He didnt have one to join. Why does he need one to leave?

Disregard

Pary is in Septemus, Psych. I dont know what you are planning but take that into consideration.

Edited by Kai

I really feel dumb for not taking the regents last year, no really. Now I have it this year and its gonna stack up on me. :facepalm: Anyways, I said I would deal with Helios in the morning so here I am. Erm.... didnt know this would be so hard. IDK who to give his CC's to. Off the top of my head, I would hand them over to either Kiryn, Snike or Bal :/ . That is assuming they accept.

Edited by Kai

I really feel dumb for not taking the regents last year, no really. Now I have it this year and its gonna stack up on me. :facepalm: Anyways, I said I would deal with Helios in the morning so here I am. Erm.... didnt know this would be so hard. IDK who to give his CC's to. Off the top of my head, I would hand them over to either Kiryn, Snike or Bal :/ . That is assuming they accept.

I have enough CCs as is. Maybe one of the others could do it.

@Phoenix: bad thunder puns sir aaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Also general announcement: So some of you may remember that Arrin estimated he's got a week left of consciousness and then another week of coma before he dies.

He overestimated.

Starting with the current RP day he has three days of consciousness, and another three of coma.

This has been an announcement from your friendly neighborhood doom department.

~tries to work out what to do with RP~

eheheheh I should sleep

Within a few moments, Esphyr had made it to the changing rooms, managed to clean her shirt to acceptable levels, and was asking about for Jace because I'm in a aweful mood and don't feel like being descriptive.

1. Awful, not aweful.

2. We don't really need to know about your mood affecting RP posts, especially without OOC markers.

3. She shouldn't have to be doing this anyway.

"Oh hello Esphyr. Jace is supposedly in his manor today, so you can go talk to him about the whole stealing business."