Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

IIRC she was all like

That was after Psych came in as you

Im 14...... >.>

I dont blame her. You would scare everyone but Sage away.

Well I doubt I could be scared away. Malformed survival instinct and general apathy and all that.

@Kai

:/ I'm assuming I should be insulted that I'm being compared to Psych in his current state :/

And 13, 14, 21 you'll all be 13 year old noobs to me :P It's your mental age :P

@Cynthia

I want to move to your countries education system :/

@Purg

Nyeh, I don't even know you really, I've just seen a few posts here and there that indicate you know what you're talking about. Which is more then can be said for over 50% of the people here XD

@Script

Are you able to take criticism, or do you simply just not know who I am? I am the Kanami! Unfriendly flamer of.... nyeh bored now forget that.

Edited by Kanami

@Kai

:/ I'm assuming I should be insulted that I'm being compared to Psych in his current state :/

And 13, 14, 21 you'll all be 13 year old noobs to me :P It's your mental age :P

Remember that "spam chat" I posted while you were still here?

..... Wonderful

@ Kiryn: lol

Edited by Kai

*Nods at Kiryn*

It's okay, our hatred is mutual! Or something like that, to be honest I don't have a positive or negative opinion of you :P

Though I'm surprised more people didn't flee the moment I posted here, Snowy seems to have at least anyway XD

@Kai

Not really, no. Though I doubt my sense of humor resembles yours in anyway

It's okay, our hatred is mutual! Or something like that, to be honest I don't have a positive or negative opinion of you :P

Though I'm surprised more people didn't flee the moment I posted here, Snowy seems to have at least anyway XD

@Kai

Not really, no. Though I doubt my sense of humor resembles yours in anyway

Your lacking. You arent scary enough :angry: Bring the old Kanami back I would still hide under a desk if you joined chat....

Um around the time when Psych entered the Chat room under your name.... also, you have no sense of humor

Edited by Kai

@Script

Are you able to take criticism, or do you simply just not know who I am? I am the Kanami! Unfriendly flamer of.... nyeh bored now forget that.

General lack of criticism ever actually leveled at me means I don't know if I can take it. But I can fathom that I could. And other than opinions surrounding you are diverging as some metaphor I cannot adequately think of, I know little of you. Oh, bored. Dang.

General lack of criticism ever actually leveled at me means I don't know if I can take it. But I can fathom that I could. And other than opinions surrounding you are diverging as some metaphor I cannot adequately think of, I know little of you. Oh, bored. Dang.

Run

Personally I think I'm only hard to deal with if I see you as an idiot, hate it when people argue, or have a problem when things don't go your way.

Though there are people I don't get along with no definite reason.

I'm mean and rude by default, so if you think people should be polite upon default, or follow the stupid saying "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it" then it's best you go hide under your bed before the world gets to you.

Personally I think I'm only hard to deal with if I see you as an idiot, hate it when people argue, or have a problem when things don't go your way.

Though there are people I don't get along with no definite reason.

I'm mean and rude by default, so if you think people should be polite upon default, or follow the stupid saying "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it" then it's best you go hide under your bed before the world gets to you.

Well, I don't know if you'd see me as an idiot or not--but I've kept dealing with people I think are well, dumber than a bag of bricks, so at the very least I could keep on dealing even if you find me an idiot since it would most likely not bother me. While I'm not exactly a fan of arguing, that's mainly because I'm rather laid back in most things and if I get into an argument I eventually realize that I'm in the middle of a two wall war and realize it's pointless to go any further because neither sides opinion would change. Not saying that is what would happen, if it happens of course. And well, really, who doesn't like it when things don't go there way? Well, lots of people probably.

Dealing with mean and rude people is something I've become rather familiar with. Though I do prefer politeness, I'm one to go running under my bed because someone insulted me or such. Partly because under my bed is tiny and cramped and also because that would just be remarkably childish. And because I'm actually likely to forget I was insulted some three minutes after reading it.

Official greeting to Kanami, I always saw you as one of the better LoAF people. Was disappointed you were gone, if only because you gave Snowy a hard time so I didn't have to.

Also, thanks for saying I am greater then Snowy, if only numerically. I mean, I don't think that's a very high bar to jump over personally, but better to clear a low bar then miss a high one?

PS: My offer still stands about joining Shu's Quest, however unlikely the chances of you actually joining are, you'd be welcome there, criticisms and all.

Official greeting to Kanami, I always saw you as one of the better LoAF people. Was disappointed you were gone, if only because you gave Snowy a hard time so I didn't have to.

From the looks of things, I didn't need to be around, the RP's fallen to the pits, moreso then when I was around flaming it XD It's recovering but probably because the Rp'ers are taking the plot out of Snowy's hands XD

Also, being the better of LoAF people isn't even a bar worth mentioning XD

PS: My offer still stands about joining Shu's Quest, however unlikely the chances of you actually joining are, you'd be welcome there, criticisms and all.
Nyeh, not to sure, I'll try reading that summary I caught a glimpse of earlier, I'm kind of hoping for a brand new RP to jump up sooner or later.

@psych

From what I can tell, you people are kind of all stealing power from Snowy to make the RP a more enjoyable experience for yourselves. Usually, a GM at least guides you through the story, but apparently incompetence prevents that from happening here.

I'd expect everyone to jump up and say they remember, but how many of them actually did, probably will never be known,.

I was thinking to have Ixion bring up the water tome but changed my mind because it was just extra fluff my post really didn't need. Personally I don't much care about the water tome since it's of no use to the party anyway.

@Kanami I never actually thought you were that bad. Talking to you is like talking to my sister actually, except you're more sarcastic than mean (she has a bit of a short fuse). Part of why I have a little bit of affection for you.

@Purg Never hated you, disliked Mr e_s for awhile, but I think he's an ok guy now. Out of all the Shu people, I think I like you and Script the best (assuming he's in Shu). Shu's Quest to me is just not exactly my kind of RP, but it doesn't seem bad, just not my style. Sorry about being rude about it before.