Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Chase was startled by a sudden swarm of activity near Helios, and turned his head quizzically to see Dani bound in ropes. "Oh, hey, it's Dani. Why's she tied up?" he asked, completely clueless of the situation. "... and didn't she leave a while ago or something? When did she get back? Ow," he continued, smarting from the headache.

Noticing the grim look of others, Chase suddenly got the hint that it was not right that Dani was bound in rope. "It just occurred to me that something's wrong that Dani is tied up... Um, how much did I miss? And who's that. And that," he added, pointing to several unfamiliar faces.

rein, specifically ask someone or chase will be ignored.

oh and snike, your rp'ing is pretty badass. first alex, then eric and then dani - elle.

Edited by Soma Cruz

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Oh really now?

XD Will jump at any chance to remind her you're banned won't you? XD

I don't really know why you've been excluded from their merry little group. (Probably more then one case) but I don't really see how banning you from IRC is supposed to do anything, other then vent their Psych hate at you.

Edited by Kanami

Ok. Now that Esphyr is heading back into stat combat, I want to address the changes to supports since now that she's back, Damian and Alf next time they're in combat with her gain the following bonuses:

Alf now has 7 might with supports factored in since I had him support with all Fire affinities. He has his 3 slots filled btw, and all of them C level. So currently, it's 4 base MT +3 from his fire supports = 7 MT.

Damian got buffed too. He now has B Aiya, B Esphyr and C Tessa. He now has 2 extra attack to base MT and 3 extra evade to his base evade. He also now his his support slots filled.

Address this as you will. If any object, I'll drop a support for you guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Pary:

Pary's head still felt groggy, but he felt fine enough to get up. Realizing his arms were still bound, Pary slipped the dagger out of his inner coat pocket, and managed to slice his bonds with a bit of work. He got up, and went outside towards the campfire for breakfast.

Simply put, Heinz doesn't tie people up in a way that they can slip a dagger out of their coat and cut the rope. He's a priest, not an escape artist. As such, I will regard the above post as Pary hallucinating in his sleep that he is free.

Edited by the_whistler

I think there's basically an unspoken unanimous agreement to ignore Psych when he does shit like that. Except Psych, but he's the one being ignored so nobody cares. And it was never acknowledged anyways IIRC.

Edited by Luka Megurine