• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Yeah, you can still Saving Roll it.

Also, I think it's best to just let everyone go right after Enemy Phase is done (which actually means 4 people go in between), cool?

Observation: I'm really frikkin stupid in the morning. Wooow.

Query: Can I try to saving-roll Kelas, or is that disallowed since she got KO'd during Enemy Phase?

Oh, hilarious, it worked!

Also, I think it's best to just let everyone go right after Enemy Phase is done (which actually means 4 people go in between), cool?

I'm having a dumb moment. Rephrase?

Also, can I get a ruling on the feasibility of healing flying characters? Obviously they would have to get close enough to the ground and all, I would think, right? Is that the sort of thing I could shoehorn into a post as a temporary bit, before passing it back of to them as business-as-usual?

Oh right the other thing: Are saving rolls even possible if you've only got 1 luck?

I had been assuming that it rounded up, like supports do, but it could round down like it does for evade.

Don't you need a skill for it too? Tenacity or something?

I rolled a 6 anyways so I'm going to assume that fails...

Pretty sure Tenacity is only required skill for NPCs. PCs get it for 0 capacity as it were. And yes, you have to roll under Luck/2, so a 6 would fail.

Saving rolls: Original post says round down? Also you get to make them any time you would fall unconscious.

OK, I think the system should work like this:

5 people go (different)

Enemy Phase

Repeat

So, I think everyone who went before can go again, as it's a new 'Player Phase'

Flying units have to come down to the ground IMO, for logical reasons (it's not Physic).

Also, Lacuna, not now, but I think your characters are stat screwed. Like they should have 20 ponts, but they only have 15.

Edited by -Cynthia-

New goal: To get a character to 13 luck.

Add "batshit insane" to the list of things I am in the morning?

Well, no, if you ask Snowy to have that be the only cap increased in the tier 2 promotion, I'd guess that it wouldn't be insane. Or you could just get Miracle in tier 2.

Moving on, is it alright if I jump in this phase, or whenever enemy reinforcements come in?

Saving rolls: Original post says round down? Also you get to make them any time you would fall unconscious.

OK, I think the system should work like this:

5 people go (different)

Enemy Phase

Repeat

So, I think everyone who went before can go again, as it's a new 'Player Phase'

Flying units have to come down to the ground IMO, for logical reasons (it's not Physic).

Also, Lacuna, not now, but I think your characters are stat screwed. Like they should have 20 ponts, but they only have 15.

Original post was delightfully ambiguous, and Snowy has put Tenacity on 1 luck mooks before. :shrug:

Oh, right. Yes, I'd assumed that after the first wave seemed to follow that logic.

Exactly what I expected then.

They each have 17 and a skill according to my count (the 1 str is hard to see on Arrin's statsheet, due to no line for it), I believe. Kelas has Hawkeye, Arrin has Miracle (HINT: LACUNA USE THIS)

Edited by Balcerzak

The rounding rules here are just not consistent.

So yeah, everyone is free to post now. Apparently both your characters are getting back up Lacuna, so...yeah have a blast.

Eric really does have bad luck apparently.

And I think Saving Rolls are a round down. It actually says 'less than Lck/2', but then says with 4 Lck you get it on a 1 or 2, so I assume it's 'less than or equal to Lck/2'

Hold on, Chase isn't KO'd because of the +3 defense bonus from Kamilla. Chase would have 2 HP still because that was a roll for 4+ 1 one for being an archer, where Chase has 1+ 3 defense ATM. Unless Kamilla's spells only work for 1 attack against the character?

Hold on, Chase isn't KO'd because of the +3 defense bonus from Kamilla. Chase would have 2 HP still because that was a roll for 4+ 1 one for being an archer, where Chase has 1+ 3 defense ATM. Unless Kamilla's spells only work for 1 attack against the character?

It says 'fight' which is ambiguous, but since she uses her own stats to do it, seems fine to me if it lasts the whole encounter. I'll retcon it.

Goddamn it Celeste...the two non-crit rolls in combination that would take Aiya out...Well,witting the boss got her enough for a level up,atleast...wait...

Aiya was at 90 exp,and gets 10 for hitting the boss,right?If she levels Def or HP,wouldn't she still be up after the hit,or does she only level when the combat is over?

It says 'fight' which is ambiguous, but since she uses her own stats to do it, seems fine to me if it lasts the whole encounter. I'll retcon it.

I personally would have assumed it was a dance like say Ninis' Grace, that would need to be renewed personally, but then again, that lasts for 1 Player + 1 Enemy phase, so I would be fine with a retcon here, but its effects disappearing after that. My two cents.

Goddamn it Celeste...the two non-crit rolls in combination that would take Aiya out...Well,witting the boss got her enough for a level up,atleast...wait...

Aiya was at 90 exp,and gets 10 for hitting the boss,right?If she levels Def or HP,wouldn't she still be up after the hit,or does she only level when the combat is over?

Snowy always used to give XP at the end of chapters or encounters. The fact that level ups here are player decided and not RNG based means that allowing adjustment mid-battle is just asking for all sorts of crazy things to happen, and I would be in favor of levelling up occurring during down-time.

Edited by Balcerzak

Yay! Wrath Range!

Not Yay! I have no chance of surviving to next phase. -_-

You can't level up in combat. Plus it would be a ton to retcon at this point.