• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Perhaps rephrase that to, "No one from the land group who can advance the plot is online"?

Nobody ever reads the OOCs do they? :huh:

She wouldn't be close enough to be spotted by Damian if she was heading back in the direction of the inn. The only way Damian could see her is if his group was within a hundred feet of the soldiers. If that's the case, you've got to fight another twenty-five men to get away, maybe more.

Knock her down if you want, but she's over a hundred feet in the air. She'll just die and then I'll have to waste a whole day making another pegasus knight -_-

You never said which way she was going,or if you did,I missed it.She started rather far away from them,but then she took off,if she was going the other way then it'll get out of range,and it'll just turn out to be something else.

And I hadn't planned to kill her,more like injure the pegasus slightly so it has to land nearby,and then they could rush her.

She wasn't there,Damian just saw something that looked like a Pegasus Knight,and in the tension,mistook it for a second.

"Is it the Dawn Brigade?"

"No...It was just a bird."

Also, Conrad would be totally pissed if she died and not join if you killed his Lieutenant. He has the Crimson Axe, and all of the Crimson Weapons are needed to kill the Lord of Azure Flames. Now, unless I'm totally mistaken, him not joining would basically result in this RP's version of, you know, "GAME OVER".

tl;dr You can't kill Viveka.