Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

^^I suppose you've got a valid point, but I choose to interpret it as a game over.

... If theonefate doesn't come back by the time we get there, though, we're screwed if I'm right...

^ If you don't get them all you don't get the best ending.

Edited by Lightning

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

You stumbled into the exit apparently.

Phoenix, if you have some sort of plan for these soldiers, you might want to PM Snowy or me, since I'll stat 'em up if I have to.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Phoenix, you there? Bowling ball might still work maybe, but she can't completely leave the caves, and her sense of direction is terrible, she'd never chance something random. This would of course mean the soldiers were very close, but might still work. I'm more than willing to compromise.

You stumbled into the exit apparently.

Phoenix, if you have some sort of plan for these soldiers, you might want to PM Snowy or me, since I'll stat 'em up if I have to.

Well originally, Tessa's conniption was supposed to temporarily disable them so the group could escape.(cause they were on the verge of capture with all the slow downs) You can stat them if you want, but there's a lot of them. 16 seems like an exp dump.

A 15 year old girl walking into a group of 16 armed soldiers is supposed to disable them so much that an entire group can get by? That's awfully implausible.

Edited by -Cynthia-

A 15 year old girl walking into a group of 16 armed soldiers is supposed to disable them so much that an entire group can get by? That's awfully implausible.

She was running IIRC. I used the domino effect. She only knocked down two or three, and brushed past the rest. They're crowded together like bowling pens for convenience -_-

That was based on something I saw in anime once.

That was based on something I saw in anime once.

This is based off of something I saw in a cartoon once as well, namely X-Men Evolution.

Tessa: I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

Anyway, tried to explain it so it doesn't seem so...slapstick maybe.

Edited by -Cynthia-

There were soldiers sent in,but they were a good couple hundred feet away at least,and in thick underbrush,heavily armoured soldiers will never catch up.

I need a reaction from the soldiers Phoenix made up

Then i can kill them distract them from chasing us

They're all on the ground crawling around with shoe prints all over them. You've got like a two minute head start. Mark's the only one not running and there's sixteen of them! :blink:

@ Cynthia

I know it seems a bit too cartoony but it was the perfect opportunity for Tessa to get some Katie style KOs in :D

Aren't you guys going out the wrong exit though? :huh: