Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Enemies don't really have holdable items anyway, and we don't really *need* a knife user.

I would seriously reconsider another character. Remember, Conrad is going to join the group (hopefully) so that's two characters. A third one might split your attention so much that they all end up underdeveloped.

*is wondering whether Damian is a player(even just a little) or completely honest*

That last post made me think is Tessa is becoming a bit of a mini-Morgan. Maybe she's rubbing off on her?

Edited by -Cynthia-

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I dont think that gold means anything IMO

Damian payed the mages 100 plot gold

And that is all we seem to be using gold for

You guys with stat gold could always buy more vulneraries. I haven't been tracking uses or anything, but I know that several of you started with some, and I'm sure they're not all still at full strength.

(It would help make my job a little easier.)

Damian is playful,but he wouldn't continue very far with someone he didn't honestly have at the very least,some feelings for...so a bit of both.

He does care for Esphyr quite a lot.

It's just a few of the things he said like "we could stay here for a while so you can complete your training". We probably can't actually do that. Well we could, but then Nady would burn TISME, not to mention Damian would be receiving constant lectures from Morgan regarding impending demon armies.

That last post made me think is Tessa is becoming a bit of a mini-Morgan. Maybe she's rubbing off on her?

Didn't see this the first time. That's an interesting interpretation. It may or may not be true.

Well that just means that Helios has no wind magic knowledge anymore for the time being.

Iso studied all three types too, but he only learned to cast fire magic. That was his chosen profession. With Iso's knew wind knowledge, he can get the group cleared, then Ixion can mindf*ck the both of them back to normal :)

Eh, I think Snowy tired to establish that mages only use one element type.

I misinterpreted that Ether, stay here like this for a little while meant literally stay in that room. I'm in tune for such things, because Morgan would would disapprove (such as saying it's OK for Esphyr to leave in a previous convo). I think you're the only player whose characters I haven't lectured yet.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Damian knows better than to say something Morgan would yell at him for while Morgan is in earshot,XD

Well,I guess it just means I haven't done anything too stupid yet...

Enemies don't really have holdable items anyway, and we don't really *need* a knife user.

I would seriously reconsider another character. Remember, Conrad is going to join the group (hopefully) so that's two characters. A third one might split your attention so much that they all end up underdeveloped.

*is wondering whether Damian is a player(even just a little) or completely honest*

Conrad's going to probably be out of the picture for a while (gj Nady) so I'll end up handling usually only 2 characters at a time. Also, neither Chase nor Conrad can do much at the moment that isn't me pointlessly ranting about nothing in particularly, so yeah.

Damian knows better than to say something Morgan would yell at him for while Morgan is in earshot,XD

Well,I guess it just means I haven't done anything too stupid yet...

It really reinforces Damian's position as group leader, he can handle even...difficult party members like Morgan and Kamilla charismatically. Plus, he's figured Morgan out pretty well.

Now i will continue my little fanfic of Damian x Esphyr

Damian and Esphyr were alone in a room. Esphyr felt her heart skip a beat. She was finally alone in a room with Damian. Now all she wanted was him. Oh how much she wanted him.........

Will continue in volume 3

Edited by Kai-Sama