Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I didnt put that filth in my sig

Thats like putting Soul and Soluna together

:3

Esphyr and Damian where sitting on a bed. She nudged closer to him. "Listen Damian there is something i must tell you". Damian shushed her. "Me too, Esphyr". He kissed her. It was soft and passionate. She let out a soft moan. Then she heard the door knob turn. "Damian" She heard Aiya say

Damian quickly broke away. Aiya was already running down the hallway. Helios was cutting him self outside. Aiya grabbed the knife out of Helios's hand. Damian stopped a couple of feet away from Aiya. "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT DAMIAN" Aiya screamed. Helios looked at Damian. "What is that crazy bitch doing"? Damian looked at his arm. "What the fuck were you doing"?

:3

Edited by Kai-Sama

Helios scowled. "Want me to knock out the bitch" Helios whispered. Damian gave him that :huh: look. "Do please" he said. Helios rolled over 9000 and knocked her out.

@ Snowy

*sigh* Sailor Venus :wub: ... anyway <.< >.>

@ Kai

You and your rolls.

@ Ether

This is starting to look like Mass Effect, where you're romancing two girls at once. Sooner or later, someone has to get left to die on Virmire :awesome:

That night Damian was thinking about Aiya. Esphyr was breathing softly next to him. That is when he heard footsteps. Aiya opened the door, a knife in her hand. "Hello Damian" she said with a tone of evil in her voice. "What" Damian said. "How did you escape Kai's rolls". Aiya rolled her eyes. "I got first hit". Damian heard a voice coming from the hall. "She cheated" he head Helios say.

Traditionally in RPGs the prospective guys/girls bicker at each other until the main character is forced to choose one. I'm a big fan of the bickering stage myself.

When did this ever become a traditional RPG?

The both of them will need to defend their place,against the hordes of girls that will want to bang him by the end of the story.

"So what are you going to do, Aiya" Damian said. "Are you going to kill me, your precious Damian"? Aiya laughed maniacally. "I am not going to kill you". She shifted her blade to Esphyr. "DIE ESPHYR"! Then all of the sudden Mark appeared. Mark rolled 789678966598,43179651875984,12467815765174. He threw Aiya out the window. "Hurry we need to leave" Mark said.

My post may have gotten a little lost in the mix, but I'm going to suggest a timeskip, as we really have to sleep sometime.

Edited by -Cynthia-