• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

My post may have gotten a little lost in the mix, but I'm going to suggest a timeskip, as we really have to sleep sometime.

I'd get behind that. Aside from Lacuna wrapping up the last bits with her characters, or Kamilla doing something foolish, I think we're probably exhausted of current plot.

After the skip is, what, headmaster taking Iso to trial, and ...?

@Bal/Cynthia Support

Hey, I tried to give you two some space, but Cynthia complained about me taking forever to get the ice. My original intention was to leave you two alone and not come back at all.

@Nady Soldiers

Only attempt at bribery I've seen is Snike Red Jewel and I had a soldier attempt to accept it, but had it cancelled by the other corrupt soldier.

@Court

Alternatively, Harold could mess up the Judicial system and somehow only have "Harold's friends/supporters" on the jury?

@Spells, skills and what not

Everyone's learing so much new crap, I'm starting to get the feeling Kamilla will be an S Axe user by the end of this chapter. (No, I'm not referring solely to IsoxHelios)

@Rest of OoC Still only o page 23. Bit of catching up to do.

Helios already had mastery over all three of those magic.

Isotov is another situation

@ Ether: I dont know. I just cant wait to see Esphyr's reaction

Edited by Kai-Sama

:( :( :( Around 50% of todays active posts were made by LoAF people..,

Anyway,I'll have to leave soon,so it seems they may just wake up together...no sexytiem...

This Damian/Esphyr/Aiya thing would be more interesting with more conflict. The fact that Aiya is okay with all of this is stepping on what I can believe even with the explanation given.

This Damian/Esphyr/Aiya thing would be more interesting with more conflict. The fact that Aiya is okay with all of this is stepping on what I can believe even with the explanation given.

At this stage,isn't delicacy paramount?Also,Aiya's stance isn't that farfetched,it's just that she wants Damian to be happy,and Esphyr helps that,so Esphyr = Good.

@Stables issue

I'm agreeing with Kelas about decent sized stables, but only for horses (includes Pegasi)

Kiev was a stretch but not worth calling out on, but big massive scary bull wyvern fitting into every stable was a bit eh :/

Furthermore TISME having an aerie didn't make sense to me, mages can't ride wyverns :/ They could have a place for animal testing though XD

@Carving/healing Amari

XD

@3rd Characters

Would be nice if Snowy would be a bit more selective on third characters, I could rant about how Irina is stupid, and Ian and Mark are Vampire/Werewolf hunters, but I figure most of you get the point by now.

Having three characters (back in Ch1) was a privillege, now it's a right. And frankly the group is starting to get bogged down by insignificants.

TISME and all it's inhabitants are Naddy-proof.

*Is currently applying to be a congresswoman.

Well,I don't plan on making a third any time in the near future,anyway.

Also,I noticed that you quoted my Raegslip,Nady.

Anyway,I will be departing shortly,all.

At this stage,isn't delicacy paramount?Also,Aiya's stance isn't that farfetched,it's just that she wants Damian to be happy,and Esphyr helps that,so Esphyr = Good.

I hear you, but it just looks more like you trying to reinforce the Damian=SexGod thing than anything else.

I hear you, but it just looks more like you trying to reinforce the Damian=SexGod thing than anything else.

Angry because Damian still gets more tail then Mr. Ripped as hell for a mage?

Make a little joke and no one thinks of anything else...Aiya and Esphyr are two seperate love interests,yeah,but it's not like it is particularly rare.

EDIT: FFFFFFFFFFF-

Reika...

Anyway,night folks.

Edited by Ether

Angry because Damian still gets more tail then Mr. Ripped as hell for a mage?

Make a little joke and no one thinks of anything else...Aiya and Esphyr are two seperate love interests,yeah,but it's not like it is particularly rare.

Fire mage is only interested zombie Miranda and Katie

Yeah you've kind of made this hard to believe. Maybe if there were more naked scenes but so far ....

Fire mage is only interested zombie Miranda and Katie

Yeah you've kind of made this hard to believe. Maybe if there were more naked scenes but so far ....

More nude scenes?I'm not quite following your reasoning here.