Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Yea. Dorms just got sealed off to prevent people from getting in. Light Runes in the windows and doorways. If you were inside, it's gonna be hard getting out.

Are the stables inside or outside. For clarification?

I just made my own account because I got tired of guessing and wanted to get my post out of the way.

On that note, did I get it right? Support bonuses and WTD reductions were done correctly and I even linked my roles for you guys :)

Not sure on exp acquisition though :unsure:

I haven't had time to look, tbqh. Too much stuff happening too quickly.

Hmm, would now be a good time to bring up possible Morgan Chase C support? I'm guessing it has to count for something that she picked him over Kelas, so...

(Which reminds me... Ether, you said Damian had a better chance w/ Morgan than Chase because he has a Crimson Weapon right? The tables have turned now...)

Way too soon still, IMO, and battle is never the right time to bring it up.

Six people posted

You mean they have to attack?

Yes, battle posts.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Damian/Aiya/Esphyr should probably join in soon or this is going to get very ugly.

Morgan/Chase C eventually maybe, not now

Having uber powerful NPCs resolve stat fights is lame.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Meh you didn't take a counter on the player phase, so call it even I guess (archers have been inconsistently been applying no counter on turn 1 rule).

Edited by -Cynthia-

I somehow thought the bandits had ranged attacks or something (well, I wouldn't be surprised, and it does kinda fit that he wasn't in any condition to fight so uh yeah)

I just made my own account because I got tired of guessing and wanted to get my post out of the way.

On that note, did I get it right? Support bonuses and WTD reductions were done correctly and I even linked my roles for you guys :)

Not sure on exp acquisition though :unsure:

How is Irina's Avoid at 6 in your calculations?

3 speed *1.5 + 1 Luck *0.5 = 5, right? You don't have any avoid increasing support.

Your other numbers look great expect for a possibly Simplified/Absolute mixup on the Bandit defense (I don't think it's possible to have a simplified Defense of 2), and one obvious but inconsequential c/p issue on Irina's double.

Speaking of... Irina's not fast enough to double these bandits, as she doesn't outspeed them by two, IIRC.

((You asked for a double-check, this is just as I'm seeing it here.))

I deleted the post where i stole Irina's kill

Sorry 'bout that

You didn't have to. Her reaction is in character, not necessarily my objection, though I am hoping to take advantage of the fact that Damian isn't around right now and rake in at least one kill for both Iso and Irina XD

@ Bal

These are Irina's true stats which I keep in my notes.

The stat sheet in my profile needs updating.

Irina's Stats: HP:4 STR: 3+1 MAG: 0 SKL: 3+1 SPD: 3 LUK: 1 DEF: 3 RES 0

Stats simplified: HP: 12 Damage: 3+1 Hit: 3+1 Evade: 6 Defense: 3 Resistance: 0

I'll edit the double out.

I assumed Cynthia posted simplified stats, because 15 hp would be 45 hp total which is ridiculous for a bandit.

(I think speed is rounded up? I may need to check)

Edited by Phoenix

There's a huge army of bandits near the main gate, have them go over there? :/

In regards to Kelas(and Chase) and bow, how did they work again? Did they get a counter?

Edited by Kanami

You didn't have to. Her reaction is in character, not necessarily my objection, though I am hoping to take advantage of the fact that Damian isn't around right now and rake in at least one kill for both Iso and Irina XD

No i had to

It hadnt been 5 battle posts yet

Thought I should mention that My post doesn't include as a post in the 5 battle post rule. Due to it being an enemy turn thing. Kamilla's however will count and I'll do that as soon as I establish were Kamilla is, (Tessa and Arrin left me behind XD)

Edited by Kanami

Thought I should mention that My post doesn't include as a post in the 5 battle post rule. Due to it being an enemy turn thing. Kamilla's however will count and I'll do that as soon as I establish were Kamilla is, (Tessa and Arrin left me behind XD)

She told you to stay put, but didn't check to see that you listened. It's different than ignoring.

Slightly.

Also, Lacuna! I was going to heal her. *applies liberal backspace to the post he'd been typing...*