• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Damian/Esphyr hitting B is too soon IMO. But I don't exactly recall when they hit C. Seems like not too long ago though.

Your interactions are deep and all, but the relationship is advancing way too quickly, In terms of their friendliness they've attained B, possibly even A. But in terms of actual interaction they haven't reached a B yet IMO. It's a bit like how Katie/Iso occured, throwing in a big event constantly isn't going to warrant a support up. It helps progress the support, but it seems the support building is being rushed. I'm going to say "not yet"

It is atleast 6,because it was stated we could atleast have an S and a B.I'm not sure what extras we get.

Also,I made it a point to make Damian/Aiya tanky,and the fact that they leveled puts them even more ahead.I just invested heavily in durability,since no one else bothered to.

HOLY SHIT WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

...Sorry.

(explanation: So I'm watching the newest FMA episode (60). There's this very plot-relevant solar eclipse happening in-episode. And then everything out the window goes dark. Not an eclipse, storm clouds just covered up the sun in a very alarming manner.)

Anyway... supports... Yeah, I'd also favor the "limit A/S and have as many others as you wish" method, seems more fun.

:mellow:

You wont harm anyone anymore

Wait a second! How did you do that?

HOLY SHIT WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

...Sorry.

(explanation: So I'm watching the newest FMA episode (60). There's this very plot-relevant solar eclipse happening in-episode. And then everything out the window goes dark. Not an eclipse, storm clouds just covered up the sun in a very alarming manner.)

Anyway... supports... Yeah, I'd also favor the "limit A/S and have as many others as you wish" method, seems more fun.

Yay, Lacuna agrees with me :)

*thinks Kai chooses his target after rolling*

Battle system still needs some fixes. The fact that you guys can stop enemy turns by posting in sucession is obviously kind of broken.

*thinks Kai chooses his target after rolling*

Battle system still needs some fixes. The fact that you guys can stop enemy turns by posting in sucession is obviously kind of broken.

Linking our roles doesn't stop us from cheating either. I could have easily swapped bad roles for good ones ... not that I did, just saying :unsure:

Demanding an explanation from Kai before posting.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2550379/

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2550380/

@Lacuna: I'm logged into the account Bal made, and won't provide a link unless it's asked for, (those with access to Bal's account can check, if that's a problem, I'll just link to most recent rolls made on the account :/ Unless people have a problem with that, then I'll post each roll.

Edited by Kanami