Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

:)

It's still somewhat in character IMO. Morgan has just chosen to use intimidation and bluntness before, but she figures that lying is probably the best way to get through this the quickest. Not that she's necessarily a good liar, note how she didn't really mention why any of the other group members were there.

Edited by -Cynthia-

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

It's been awhile since I took a look around this RP, all I can say at present is,

"How long do you people want to take to just pass through some bloody gate?" XD

All good though, gives me something to read :P

That aside, I was wondering what happened to Sabla?

I was sure that before my departure she was going to end up following the group, but I doubt anyone's picked her up as their own, (not in chapter3 at least, just finished reading it) did she get killed or deposited somewhere?

Edited by Nadesico

The irony is, I was just expecting it to be a quick little blurb thing. The guard try to leech the women; they call them on it, then they get out of the way.

Edit: I even picked the girls deliberately to try and speed it up. Kelas, a nomad who is bound to be disrespectful of authority; Esphyr, who is always armed in case things got out of hand; Tessa whom I felt sure most people would try to defend being a healer and all; and Aiya who would almost certainly balk at the idea. I almost threw in Morgan as well; but realized I didn't want the guards to be exploding via dark magic.

Edited by Snowy_One

Oy. Fell way behind, today was busy. Looks like I missed getting roughed up, which is probably good, because I might have been tempted to go a bit overboard. That said, expect a 'recap' post from Tessa vision, hopefully tonight before I crash.

Edit: I may post a random sample of "what could have been" here later if I can be arsed to write one.

Edited by Balcerzak

I got the idea from playing FE4

Enemy had some of the sacred items

Are you going to give out EXP anytime soon?

If you are do i get any for Rieka since i beat her after chapter 1 ended

It's been awhile since I took a look around this RP, all I can say at present is,

"How long do you people want to take to just pass through some bloody gate?" XD

All good though, gives me something to read :P

The irony is, I was just expecting it to be a quick little blurb thing. The guard try to leech the women; they call them on it, then they get out of the way.

Hey, hey, hey. The fun in an RP is the journey, not the destination. There's no harm getting tied up in relatively minor business as long as people are still having a good time with it. While, yeah, some plot and direction are good, usually the macguffins and such are there to serve as a backdrop for the meat and potatoes of various character interactions, and if the grand over-arching goal is never actually reached, most people won't care, as long as they're still having fun with it.

Or at least that's my own personal take on the matter.

Hey, hey, hey. The fun in an RP is the journey, not the destination. There's no harm getting tied up in relatively minor business as long as people are still having a good time with it. While, yeah, some plot and direction are good, usually the macguffins and such are there to serve as a backdrop for the meat and potatoes of various character interactions, and if the grand over-arching goal is never actually reached, most people won't care, as long as they're still having fun with it.

Or at least that's my own personal take on the matter.

No, no, no. Don't get me wrong, I agree with all your points and wasn't complaining that it was poorly executed, (since that's not my opinion) I just found it humorous how a gate crossing can get so.... blown out of proportion?

If anything it's a good thing in an RP for people to be able to create their own events without relying 100% on the RP administrator.

Alright. Here are the exp gains from the mesh fight. I apologize if I forgot something. Please inform me and I will try to fix it.

Kelas: 8 EXP

Esphyr: 15 EXP

Daiman: 15 EXP

Aiya: 22 ESP

Helios: 10 EXP

Tessa: 8 EXP

Ian: 3 EXP

Morgan: 3 EXP.

Edit: I will post soon. I just got home and my legs hurt something fierce though.

Edited by Snowy_One

I found the whole thing with Phoenix unnecessary.

Anyone else?

Sorry but it had to go down like that.

It would have gone a whole lot quicker if noone got in the way though :(

I'll just OOC: Important information so family business goes a lot quicker from now on.

Story-wise, Iso had no reason to join the group, not even for his sister whom he hasn't seen in ten years. Since he originally left to draw the enemy away from her, in his mind it was better for them to remain separated, and that was reason enough not to join them, and also reason enough to try and get her to leave. And no, saving the world doesn't interest him much. He's only in this to keep his sister out of harms way.

If not for Ivanko's meddling, Iso wouldn't have joined in this chapter.

@___

The first explosion was meant to get everyone's attention, the second was to show off Ivanko's potential stats, and scare off the rest of the civilians.