• Inactive Account

• Snike

Your just jealous that Rein and i are the only ones that have imagination

Right Rein?

Rein?

Gr damn you Rein!

That is why Nightmare's Tier list > Yours and Fayt x Bizz > Rein x Bizz

Edited by Kai-Sama

The spear flew in through the window,impaling both through the heart.

Attached was a note reading "Enough Already,else you will never live your virginity down

~Damian"

Stop spamming the place you idiots, if you want to make stupid posts like that go get some IM program.

After considering Kai's rolls, I'm still convinced he cheated, but have decided to keep his critical spree and convenient rolls pre-ICastle quiet for a bit longer. Since most of them should be rectified now that they're not as easy to flick&reroll.

@Kai Henceforth if you lose a roll due to whatever reason, and you're too stupid to think of ways to solve the problem contact someone in this thread since you probably don't have the brains to work out how things work yourself.

@Lacuna's post in feedback, I'll support that fully. But won't post there due to not wanting to spam that place up with "I agree's"

*Waits patiently in the corner*

new_slayer.gif

♫ We give it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall

♫ Yeah there's a reeeeeasooon why I sing

♫ So give it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall

♫ And it's these reasons that belong to me

Are they done yet? :mellow:

Edited by Phoenix

It really depends on what Nady wants done with her characters. They'll be captured/killed if the fight continues, or she can have them run away. I think all the other bandits are dead.

I might have Morgan run in and finish off the last 2 HP bandit just because she's going to be stuck at 99 Exp for the fight.

Edited by -Cynthia-

I'm not sure what to do at the moment. Viv's just standing in front of the Reika goons that Damian just jumped. Iso's waiting for battle post count to go up, and Irina's ♫ Dreaming ... of you tonight ... til to- *shot*

Hmm, there's a problem with Reika, Snowy wants to confiscate her Crimson Dagger XD

The problem with that is a Reika without a CW isn't at all likely to join the group (under any circumstance, though the situation barely changes even with her CW) And with half the group openly hostile against her, they wouldn't want her in the group either. (They don't atm when she does have a CW but you get the point)

I don't know everyone else thoughts but I'm pretty sure I can handle two characters, so that'll resort in Reika dying and me introducing a new character :/ But personally I feel like we've introduced enough characters in Elysimma, (We still have Halton and Septimus to go people <_<) But am reluctant to fall further behind in exp :/ With Ether's characters tanking everything at lvl2. Everyone will probably be level 3 or 4 by the time I introduce a second character in Halton or Septimus. :/

@Cynthia, feel free to kill Dalton, if you don't want to I guess Phoenix could be an Ether and kill him instead :/

Edited by Kanami

I would kind of prefer Reika get away here and we try to chase her. Our problems with the Elysisman government seem to be nearly over, so we kind of need something to do.

You'll fall behind in exp I guess, but that's an issue with any characters joining later that hasn't really been addressed. Pretty large power gaps between the characters are forming already (Damian and Aiya are too strong, I can't just up enemy power because then they'll slaughter the rest of the group).

Reika joining without a CW would be pretty pointless, so I guess you'd have to kill her and introduce a new person. Someone springing up right now would be silly (and we're clogged with characters as is), but the Crimson Daggers hanging in limbo for a few chapters also might come off as very awkward.

Killed Dalton'and giving Morgan at least 1 exp for it.

Edited by -Cynthia-

The only valid way for Reika to die and leave the Crimson daggers behind is by "spiritual intervention" something Snowy says the Headmaster is capable of, and I really don't think it appropriate for the headmaster to turn up out of nowhere in a few more chapters and suddenly cooperate. So making Reika run off and then killing her off later doesn't make much sense either.

@Enemy strength

That's what I was kind of getting at, I wouldn't mind having a character weaker then the group since unless we're doing PvP it's no big deal how strong my allies are. However having Ethers character OHKO half the enemies isn't helping shorten that gap, and if enemy strength increase, I'd rather not have a completely useless character who can't kill a generic enemy soldier.

I think that's sort of the reason everyone started throwing in their 2nd and 3rd characters so suddenly.

*Also doesn't have any idea for a second character* XD