• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Supports represent how close someone is to someone else.I personally don't have any problems with Irina/Isotov starting with a support,and being close to B level.

As for Iso's level,if experience were taken into account,then Damian and Aiya would have started promoted...everyone starts at level 1 because that is the way it was from the beginning,but if given precedent,then someone joining at Lv.2 somewhere around chapter 7 wouldn't be a problem on my end.Just like if someone else has a reason for an auto support,then let them have it,it's not like it has never happened in FE before,so it's not like it has no basis.

Dont stray from topic

Let Ether feel the heat

Thats what he gets for.........yesterday

I just found out that a girl in my class is possibly pregnant >_<

@ Ether: Yeah but they never had one from the beginning

Edited by Kai-Sama

I dont think that Chase is anywhere near Helios :mellow:

He was addressing Morgan

Chase is with Morgan, and Morgan's with Tessa, and Tessa's with Helios. Thus, Chase is with Helios.

Supports represent how close someone is to someone else.I personally don't have any problems with Irina/Isotov starting with a support,and being close to B level.

As for Iso's level,if experience were taken into account,then Damian and Aiya would have started promoted...everyone starts at level 1 because that is the way it was from the beginning,but if given precedent,then someone joining at Lv.2 somewhere around chapter 7 wouldn't be a problem on my end.Just like if someone else has a reason for an auto support,then let them have it,it's not like it has never happened in FE before,so it's not like it has no basis.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for supports(though not necessarily pre-leveling), but I've gotta stop being a jackass and be realistic. The supports should only be reflecting the growth of the relationship within the story/campaign itself, and not just how close they were before start up. A couple that's close from the get go should hit C support faster than two people who just met, but that's where I'd draw the line. Every level afterward should have slow build up.

Concerning the actual support bonuses, there's a good chance they're going to be downplayed a bit. One of my suggestions(which was based on a preconception that was later correct ironically) hit with little resistance.

Archers have little advantage over peggies in this rp anyway. Viv's also got ridiculous evasion so Chase isn't exactly an overwhelming threat to her. The other two peggies are stat'd too so they will gladly steamroll over him with her.