• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for supports(though not necessarily pre-leveling), but I've gotta stop being a jackass and be realistic. The supports should only be reflecting the growth of the relationship within the story/campaign itself, and not just how close they were before start up. A couple that's close from the get go should hit C support faster than two people who just met, but that's where I'd draw the line. Every level afterward should have slow build up.

Concerning the actual support bonuses, there's a good chance they're going to be downplayed a bit. One of my suggestions(which was based on a preconception that was later correct ironically) hit with little resistance.

Everyone here seems to be overestimating time as a factor.While it does have some impact,it shouldn't be a basis for denying a support with good interaction.

You can meet someone and click with them immediately,it has happened to me before,and I know how strong you can feel towards people like that.Whereas,I can spend years and years with a person,and not care as much about them,or feel as close to them as that person you clicked with.

Besides,if a support is an escalation of a relationship,even within the RP,how in the hell am I supposed to increase their support any more?They already confessed,they already are clearly in love...I mean,how am I supposed to get to A or S level if what they have already only qualifies as a B,or worse,a C?

I can understand where you are coming from,but in the context,how can you call the relationship a C/B level support?

@ Luclock

Yeah pretty much.

@ Kai

In that case it's none of my business anyway.

@ Lightning

Oi?

Is it me, or does Cess have a striking resemblance to Canas? :/ XD

Edited by Phoenix

No its something that has nothing to do with the damn RP

It both has to do with it and doesn't.

BTW Me/Bizz>Fayt/Bizz

and if Kai argues he is in denial

Edited by Lightning

@ LuclockYeah pretty much.@ KaiIn that case it's none of my business anyway.@ LightningOi?Is it me, or does Cess have a striking resemblance to Canas? :/ XD

Well, 1. I am a shaman, 2. I like his cape and hair, and the hair wouldn't really fit on anyone else's head the way I saw it, and it totally has nothing to do how he's my favorite character. Nothing!

I love it when people make their own love interests because they are afraid that there would be no one and then they are wrong because there is someone that wubs them and thinks "why not have both" but then realizes they cant and stays with their love interest because theirs is more pretty

Lolwut

Harken had a decent chance of never appearing at all,and she thinks he is dead,plus having a listed support with a unit who the player has no idea exists is sketchy,especially if he never even shows up like Harken has a chance of doing.

*Cough* thegamehasntstartedsinceihaveyettomakeatopicsoyoulostthegameforsayingthatilostthegamewheniclearlydidntandifyoucontinuetosaythatFaytOTP < Rein OTPiwillhavenochoicebuttodoso *Cough

Everyone here seems to be overestimating time as a factor.While it does have some impact,it shouldn't be a basis for denying a support with good interaction.

You can meet someone and click with them immediately,it has happened to me before,and I know how strong you can feel towards people like that.Whereas,I can spend years and years with a person,and not care as much about them,or feel as close to them as that person you clicked with.

Besides,if a support is an escalation of a relationship,even within the RP,how in the hell am I supposed to increase their support any more?They already confessed,they already are clearly in love...I mean,how am I supposed to get to A or S level if what they have already only qualifies as a B,or worse,a C?

I can understand where you are coming from,but in the context,how can you call the relationship a C/B level support?

@ Bold

Vegas remember? It's not always fake either. I know what you mean, and I totally agree with you. I once dated a very cute latina who told me she loved me after only two weeks! Needless to say that did wonders for my confidence. What was I doing right? :unsure: Anyway that's ancient history.

The point is, preexisting relationships have to be handled fairly(basically start low), rather than proportionally(starting higher due to content). I don't call it a C/B support. The others do. I personally would prefer to separate the content of a support from the actual support level. That's to say, even if Chase married Morgan right now, that would get them a C support, not boost them to A or S. I think it would be better if supports measured time and development within the story rather than the depth of the relationship itself, but that's just me.

It's easy to develop Damian and Aiya beyond their current relationship level. I'd assume Marriage would be a support convo in and of itself. People can become closer and closer even after what we've already seen demonstrated in the rp.