• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

If I post again, all you're going to see is Viveka tackling Chase in the street :/

Not sure what he had planned for his sprint so I'm waiting to see his response.

But again,Chase marrying Morgan won't make logical sense anytime in the near future.Damian could buy an engagement ring in Ilyphina,and their relationship is strong enough that he wouldn't think twice about it,and she would accept it wholeheartedly.The interaction they have had already within the RP itself is enough for a B,and you just said engagement/marriage is a support basically,so we are right where we started,except now I'm strapped for ideas on how to S them,since honeymoon is fat too soon for an S,and I can't think of another suitable time.

As for time vs. depth,that is just something we won't agree on,I suppose.I firmly believe that they should represent how close two people are overall,because it just makes sense.Plus,if interaction within the RP is the driving factor,Damian has a basis to support a good chunk of the group.

Off the top of my head,we have Morgan,Tessa,and Helios who have a decent amount of interaction with Damian,and making it based on in game time only serves to further gimp new players,and discourage people from joining.

... Oh.

Carry on then...

Also, I remember you saying that "no matter how much Chase tries Damian has a better chance with Morgan because Damian has a CW... looks like the tables have turned.

But again,Chase marrying Morgan won't make logical sense anytime in the near future.Damian could buy an engagement ring in Ilyphina,and their relationship is strong enough that he wouldn't think twice about it,and she would accept it wholeheartedly.The interaction they have had already within the RP itself is enough for a B,and you just said engagement/marriage is a support basically,so we are right where we started,except now I'm strapped for ideas on how to S them,since honeymoon is fat too soon for an S,and I can't think of another suitable time.

As for time vs. depth,that is just something we won't agree on,I suppose.I firmly believe that they should represent how close two people are overall,because it just makes sense.Plus,if interaction within the RP is the driving factor,Damian has a basis to support a good chunk of the group.

Off the top of my head,we have Morgan,Tessa,and Helios who have a decent amount of interaction with Damian,and making it based on in game time only serves to further gimp new players,and discourage people from joining.

You could get her pregnant, that's a decent S.

But in all seriousness, when have supports in FE reflected actual relationship depth. A support A between Wallace and Vaida is essentially a recognition of skill. What the hell is that? :/

Another problem is most people, Kai especially, think you're using the support system to boost your characters as quickly as possible. I was slightly suspicious too I'll admit, but your constant compromises are reason enough to let that go, and focus on the real issues concerning supports. It's not really about DamianxAiya, it's about all the support relationships and finding the right balance. I think the problem you're having with it is how it will effect the current supports you already have.

@ Luclock

Viveka doesn't have enough back up to take the whole group. She's cutting her losses and hoping that capturing Iso and Chase will keep the group in line somewhat.

Edited by Phoenix

Query: Is Viveka going to go after the rest of the group now, or just the ones she's captured?

Or the ones that haven't been introduced?

Edited by psychout50

That is why New guy x Morgan > Chase x Morgan

Wow Rein twice in a row

Notice how you have absolutely no support options... and pretty much no chance of getting any.

You really can't be talking.

Also, Chase/Morgan C is going to happen soon.

@ Escape artists

Does it ever strike you as odd that the group keeps getting recaptured? Maybe if you'd stop resisting arrest, we could get your f*cking names cleared and get on with saving the world >_<

(Running would be less stupid if we weren't in the capital but guess what?)