Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Unless Viveka's character consists of "being retarded", she actually has much better things to be doing now than chasing down escaped convicts. Some of her fellow soldiers are probably being chopped up while she's going to instigate another fight that she'll probably lose and get her wingwomen killed.

Edited by -Cynthia-

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@Snike, she disturbs you that much huh? I'm open to anything with Kamilla as long as it's not permanent at the moment, so if you want to cure her go ahead, if you want to rebrain-wipe her that's an option to. I'll react to whatever you people post.

@Phoenix :/

You idiot.

You're the one who suggested dealing with problems as they occurred, and now you're saying we don't solve problems until we're in the middle of them?

EDIT: @Only after 3 people.

Yeah, and you honestly think Morgan's going to be willing to let you walk off with 3 Crimson weapons? And if it came down to it, the only people that would have a problem with fighting the military is Tessa and Kamilla, of which the former is loyal to Morgan, and the latter currently has the mentality of a 5 year old..... in other words, if you take one, you most likely have to deal with the entire group.

Edited by Kanami

@Snike, she disturbs you that much huh? I'm open to anything with Kamilla as long as it's not permanent at the moment, so if you want to cure her go ahead, if you want to rebrain-wipe her that's an option to.

I'd rather have an unpleasant priestess apprentice than a seven year old inside a 17 year old's body, kthnx. Less of a distraction in combat.

Morgan probably doesn't care enough at this point to do another rewipe, since all the priests are dead and the group's secrecy is blown anyway. Sure, Kamilla's going to go back to being some bitch who gets off on household chores, but that's life.

@Phoenix :/

You idiot.

You're the one who suggested dealing with problems as they occurred, and now you're saying we don't solve problems until we're in the middle of them?

Can you read that a little more carefully, please? :mellow:

@ Cynthia

There's nothing retarded about not letting the two men she just captured escape for the third time. She's had it with the both of them.

What I don't understand is why the characters of anyone who doesn't want to be captured is resisting arrest even beyond logical reasoning.

Then have them notice after axe-dodging?

Nah, I'll just have Eric get hit by it. >.>

EDIT: @Only after 3 people.

Yeah, and you honestly think Morgan's going to be willing to let you walk off with 3 Crimson weapons? And if it came down to it, the only people that would have a problem with fighting the military is Tessa and Kamilla, of which the former is loyal to Morgan, and the latter currently has the mentality of a 5 year old..... in other words, if you take one, you most likely have to deal with the entire group.

And if there's no way I'm letting anyone other then Cynthia argue that, since you all tagged along and went to Ilyphina, just for Conrads axe.

@Problem solving

Can't find the post, won't bother anymore XD

Permission denied.

(I can technically do this since they're down Conrad's chain of command, so uh yeah)

Edited by Lightning

Smart one Ether, and then have Helios prove he is a fire mage <_< It's the reason I never quite understood the point in Ixions spell swap.

@Snike

XD

Sooner or later Tessa's going to deem you a lost cause and let you die, you know that? XD

F*ck it, there were two axes.

Anyway, since you guys can't go five seconds without trying to kill Viveka, I'm letting Ixion fix this :facepalm:

@ Cuddles

Viveka knows that Iso is the fire mage. It was admitted once and he carried around two fire tomes. Helios being so close by sucks, but if Iso proves he's not a fire mage, then Viveka has to let him go.

Edited by Phoenix

Apparently that's what Phoenix is doing now.

If I controlled Isotov that's what I would have done, but things were made more difficult, but since Phoenix controls both the prosecutors and the defendant it was tricky.

Also, that hand axe both hit Eric in the back and crumbled away.

Edited by -Cynthia-

<.< >.> hopefully ... Cuddles can stay her hand for one or two more posts while the group is finally cleared of the charges ... well most of the charges. You're all still guilty for slaughtering random guards, and should still be executed <_<

Never mind :facepalm:

Edited by Phoenix

@Snike

XD

Sooner or later Tessa's going to deem you a lost cause and let you die, you know that? XD

Indeed. He shouldn't play the hero so often. -.-;

Now I'm gone. Honest.

Cuddles refuses to steady her hand, since she doesn't believe Ixion, who knows next to nothing about what the groups gone through, can resolve this issue on the spot and have anyone released. If anything Viveka is a complete idiot for only wanting to take the three in since Damian (the con-artist?) is standing not too far away and I'm pretty sure slaughtering soldiers ranks higher then arson on the crime list. Which makes me wonder if she's Irina with a winged horse. Dumb as rocks.

Edited by Kanami

Cuddles refuses to steady her hand, since she doesn't believe Ixion, who knows next to nothing about what the groups gone through, can resolve this issue on the spot and have anyone released. If anything Viveka is a complete idiot for only wanting to take the three in since Damian (the con-artist?) is standing not too far away and I'm pretty sure slaughtering soldiers ranks higher then arson on the crime list. Which makes me wonder if she's Irina with a winged horse. Dumb as rocks.

She hasn't seen Damian yet. Everyone's a bit crowded in front of her, and she's not on her pegasus for height advantage. She's trying to get away from the group with Chase and Iso in custody.

Viv's plan: Take Chase and Iso. Waits for group to rescue them. Spring another trap. If she doesn't have at least one of them, the group has no reason to stay in the capital, and she might lose them.

EDIT:

Also

@ Cuddles

Don't even get me started on Ixion.

@ Cynthia

I think you just can't pass up a chance to chase off the military.

@ Ether

It normally only takes one or two posts, but now Cuddles has forced my hand again.

Edited by Phoenix

How many posts do you need to go through to do something that doesn't really need anything to happen in between?

EDIT: *Whacks Kamilia in the back of the head with the blunt end of a Silver Lance*

Edited by Ether