• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

So Harold bribes the court to free Katie, and then lets her run off like that? O_o

I was thinking of making a healer before, but I'd rather put Heinz in right now.

I dunno about the items.... there doesn't seem to be any way to earn gold after you spend it, so plot vulneraries probably work better.

Edit: More gold? How/where/why?

Edited by the_whistler

@Rings

No, I'm not going to agree with someone wearing 500 different rings on their finger that magically break at the end of battle. Rings are not consumables and would much rather see something consumable wear off. (Poisoning is fun)

@Cynthia:

I'm rather more concerned about multi physical weapons really, but can you honestly imagine Helios or Isotov walking around with a staff healing people? They'd most likely spend more time on advancing their fire/wind magic then dabbling in healing. Again, I don't mind them being used as plot weapons (for the after healing) but having nearly half a dozen staff wielders seems pointless if not stupid to me.

If you want to make another staff user, I don't mind. But I'd prefer people make characters they want, not characters out of neccessity.

As for Vulns :/ I suppose so, though I'd have hoped people would prioritize winning the battle or group work, over being mad exp nuts.

@ Kai

When did Megan Fox ever crash and brush it off like that? Unless you're talking about Kinky appearance :mellow:

Kira Knightley maybe? Is that how her name is spelled? Doubt it -_-

LoAF/FMA(Kiryn, please fix this list when you get the chance ^_^ )

Just starting with a few.

Arrin/Al

Shanice/Envy

Headmaster/Hughes

Ixion/Greed-Pride(bit of both)

Katie/Lust(apparently)

@ Cuddles

Iso's actually a team player. If the need arose he'd gladly wield a staff. That's better than Stephanie tagging along. She's 2nd tier anyway so that's be ridiculous.

Edited by Phoenix

@Rings

No, I'm not going to agree with someone wearing 500 different rings on their finger that magically break at the end of battle. Rings are not consumables and would much rather see something consumable wear off. (Poisoning is fun)

The effect of the rings could just wear off or something.

@ Kai

When did Megan Fox ever crash and brush it off like that?

I meant how i picture her/it

And if you want to put it like that :newyears:

No, I'm not going to agree with someone wearing 500 different rings on their finger that magically break at the end of battle. Rings are not consumables and would much rather see something consumable wear off

2 ideas: 1: The rings perish. 2: Drinks

@ Kai

When did Megan Fox ever crash and brush it off like that? Unless you're talking about Kinky appearance :mellow:

Kira Knightley maybe? Is that how her name is spelled? Doubt it -_-

LoAF/FMA(Kiryn, please fix this list when you get the chance ^_^ )

Just starting with a few.

Arrin/Al

Shanice/Envy

Headmaster/Hughes

Ixion/Greed-Pride(bit of both)

Katie/Lust(apparently)

@ Cuddles

Iso's actually a team player. If the need arose he'd gladly wield a staff. That's better than Stephanie tagging along. She's 2nd tier anyway so that's be ridiculous.

Well,while not perfect parallels,Damian/Aiya are sort of like Mustang/Hawkeye...keep in mind I haven't had a chance to watch brotherhood yet,so they may have changed...

The effect of the rings could just wear off or something.

And then have people throwing rings off at the end of each battle? That doesn't make sense to me, they could still be recycled or sold as a dirt cheap price as toys/cheap accessories.

@Phoenix: Are you actually compiling a list of items, or is someone else taking this stuff down?

@Kai: Drinks, little balls (lollies (return?) XD) you consume, are much more plausible then magical rings which vanish, wear off (Activated when?) and snap in half

Edited by Kanami

I meant how i picture her/itAnd if you want to put it like that :newyears: 2 ideas: 1: The rings perish. 2: Drinks

That's sorta how I see it, as like a booster potion. A speed one, hp, str, you get the point.

@ More weapons

I'd expect the mages to be able to at least wield the other Animas. But then that leaves Morgan and Cess in the dark (bad pun, sorry), unless we're gonna be like FE8 druids and able to use Anima as well.

Edited by psychout50

@Phoenix: Are you actually compiling a list of items, or is someone else taking this stuff down?

I'll start listing items when I get confirmation that I'm the one that should do it. You brought it up first didn't you? Maybe you should do it :unsure:

@ Ether

Damian hasn't set sh*t on fire, and Aiya hasn't shot anyone! XD

Being able to heal is probably more important than controlling the magic triangle, since we rn into very few mages.

I'm a little worried that the Druids will make Tessa pretty obsolete though, since they can have offense+healing and she just heals

She could promote to an FE4 Female Paladin. Then she'd get Swords, Lances, and Staves. Maybe we could make her get a Magic Sword as well. SPEAKING OF WHICH SIGN UP FOR ME FE4 MAFIA BAAAAAALL

^You can, but the point is having negative effects to your stats would be stupid.

Edited by Lightning

I'll start listing items when I get confirmation that I'm the one that should do it. You brought it up first didn't you? Maybe you should do it :unsure:

@ Ether

Damian hasn't set sh*t on fire, and Aiya hasn't shot anyone! XD

Well,Damian has the Colonel deal(Yes,I know Mustang gets Promoted,I plan on having Damian receive a promotion in some sort of military interaction in a later arc),as well,he has the general playfulness,and the relationship with his subordinate.

Aiya is rather quick to attack,except she doesn't use a gun...plus,again,the relationship,and they are both Lieutenants.

@Phoenix, Nady be helpful? Clearly I haven't given you your daily dosage of hatred.

I provided the idea way back in Chapter 1 (or Start of2) where I also suggested abolishing gold. And it was pretty much abolished anyway.

I'm actually willing to assist on an item list or do it myself, but I most likely won't take into consideration the opinion of others.