• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@Ether, they're also tribal people (Arrin)

@Helios: *Takes the extinugisher points it at Helios and let's loose*

@Cynthia:

If Kamilla ever learns how to use low level healing staves, Amari jerky must occur. Kamilla want horse meat!

No, not Damian

The spell is absolutely useless by the way (it's the same one mentioned under his aptitudes for magic) It just shows that Chase has the ability to use attacking magic and stuff if he was trained. Which he isn't and he won't be.

Edited by Lightning

I'll let Chase's slide, but if you people keep coming up with spells/skills for your characters out of nowhere (Damian being a Chef) I'm going to teach Reika AND Kamilla fire magic, not advanced or anything that can do damage, more like turning a Bunsen burner on for 3 seconds.

Reika: Naturally destructive

Kamilla: In her current state, more destructive then Reika.

Well,Aiya's gives her abnormally high Res for a physical unit,so it isn't useless XP

It will develop later on and be something more for Chase as well, but I won't reveal anything more than that.

Our characters and their little quirks :P

Luckily, Iso's arsenal is pretty much revealed ahead of time. Don't worry about any surprise skills from him, Cuddles. Ixion on the other hand -_-

*is annoyed by Ixion since he's essentially just an OP Morgan*

It makes sense for more characters to be magically attuned than are mages, as long as no useful abilities (aside from Res) come of it, I'm fine wth it.

@Ether: Damians cooking skills aren't exactly an issue, but I was just using it as an example of how things seemed to pop out, out of nowhere.

@Snowy/Cynthia:

Can we make an actual Character Thread? Not one which'll be bombarded with spam and have characters spread over twenty something pages. A place to have everyone put their "Correct Information" and all their stuff in the "About Me" tabs. (EG When fighting Isotov/Irina with bandits, I had to pretty much ask Phoenix for permission to attack them)

It's alot easier then looking through the signup page (An approved characters thread I suppose) And should be treated akin to the Useful Notes thread.

(Discussion regarding the posts in such a thread should be held here)

Edited by Kanami

Who cares if he doesn't? As long as we can get him to post his character details there, I'm happy.

@Kai, and no, Helios is not adept at all anima magics, he can use them, (maybe?) but not to the extent of a 2nd circle TISME student

@ Cuddles

Will anyone else read it?

(If so I should probably get details for everyone in order so there are no Cuddleburst about things henceforth ^_^

@ Reading it

We'll see how that goes. I've already read Kiryn's Ether's and Snike's(in that order), but they'll probably update frequently like I do :lol:

It's more likely to get read there then in your "About me" tab isn't it? and frankly speaking, it's not really something "about you" so it's information in the wrong place to begin with.

The thing is, (While I think Ether didn't change it) it's possible for Ether to have added Culinary skills just after I said that, and while I don't mind characters picking up new skills, "A cake" is not something you just suddenly figure out how to make. If it was.... say, someone else, I wouldn't mind but with Damians military background cake baking isn't really something I'd think he'd do. In that case I'd rather it be pre-established, since in the case he just made it up now. It's really just added for one occassion. That would be different if he wanted to open up a bakery after the war after retiring, but it's not something that jumps out, and I'd rather people try to work things out like that before hand.

I personally haven't made one, due to it being pointless, but will make one if a character thread is made.

Let me make the thread then since I'm so incredibly numerous for characters.

EDIT:

Need an hour though cause I'm getting smashed by engineers right now :sob:

Edited by Phoenix

Go ahead, I'm still making an items list (Will be posted here and discussed) - > (Then once approved going under Useful notes)

PS: If anyone has any suggestions, I'm willing to listen... sort of...jk, I'm listening

Edited by Kanami