• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I had a suggestion. Then I realized that it was the exact same one Nadeisco would make, and thought better of it.

Instead, my backup suggestion: Liquid nitrogen.

In all seriousness... It's a trap! and the group is moving, so say something a route towards... wherever we're going... as we start on our way, perhaps?

I'm fine for random stuff but I'd like to move closer to another support while I have the chance, and it's in-character so that's even better.

@ Snowy

I took care of it, now do something ... say something :sob:

...All I have to say is, when it gets to choosing between a group of people who are probably criminals (but still, were identified as such by someone who obviously's a little cracked in the head) and monsters... the soldiers had better make a choice that most normal humans would make.

Nady said that the soldiers wouldn't atack us while we're dealing with the mesh.

I feel terrible that Kamilla might get gangraped by a bunch of essentially pedophiles because Morgan mindwiped her. Oh wait, I actually find it pretty hilarious :lol: That probably makes me a bad person.

Edited by -Cynthia-

XD Nady has her own plans :P My original plan (current) doesn't involve them fighting the group until perhaps after the Mesh, but that might change if you people turn the cart around and wipe them out or something. Obviously things would change depending on how you people react. If one of you suddenly decide "Screw the Mesh, I'll attack the soldiers instead" then.... well I can't say I'll uphold any promises.

The deal is simple, don't touch me, I don't touch you.... until after the Mesh.

I'm open to you people screwing around with my plans, since ultimately it's the thrill of besting the group that I enjoy :P

@Cynthia

I'm controlling her and I don't feel guilty at all XD What does that say about me?

Edited by Kanami

@ Cynthia

According to Kiryn we're all terrible.

You and your sadism

Cuddles and her every turn f*cking up fire fetish

Kiryn and her zombie racism

Me and my lust for models

Kai and his Kai-ness

Ether and his thing with Halton

Snowy and his leniency

Lightning and his Army of bronze pervs

Psychout and his Canas insertion

Lurkers and their lurkiness

We're all terrible.

EDIT:

I OFFICIALLY RESERVE SPOTTING THEM FOR IRINA. :P Take that garra/batman

Edited by Phoenix

Hey, the zombie racism is a different topic altogether! For this, my relevant terrible-ness is just the making and appreciation of terrible jokes.

Pick something else. That's terrible club initiation to say the least. Even Snowy and I have done it.

How about torturing your own character for kicks? Seriously, when is Kelas not bleeding out? :P

Edited by Phoenix

I got work in 45 minutes, so no post for me. >.>

In other news, the Kamilla/Eric thing is out. Might end up being like a big brother/ little sister type of relationship, but no romance.

Just about to hit the road.

One of my friends just pulled a ambush birthday party for another and now I need to rush about to get him a present and get over there. I should be fine for a bit (need to wait for car to get back home), but then I will be gone until sometime between six and seven. >.>

6 or 7 in what timezone though?

Also, possible Morgan/Chase C support? I was thinking of posting this yesterday (around when Ch. 8 was just posted), and there's definitely a lot of interaction, but I wanted to see what others thought first.

You're within a conversation or two. Much of the interaction has been in small brief snatches, but there's nothing inherently wrong with that. That said, it's all also been very light, and lacks a fair amount of significant development.

There was the first chat about magic at the border crossing, another chat about magic in Istample(?), and recently the handing over of the Crimson weapon. But then on the other hand, there've also been several occasions where Chase had made an ass of himself that could quite possibly have been counterproductive as well.

That all being said, aside from the (now unlikely) Eric/Kamilla, the two of you are probably closest. Unless Arrin/Kelas still hasn't happened yet, in which case it needs to happen immediately

Arrin/Kelas still hasn't happened yet somehow.

To add to the above, there was also Morgan saving Chase's life during the most recent bandit attack and Chase telling Morgan she's not crazy afterwards. Since my character is involved I'm not passing judgment, though it's a lot better than the original Iso/Katie C IMO.

@ Esphyr weapon shite: She has Mark's killing edge so she might forget about her weapon

@ Harolds parenting skills: I wish i had them :mellow:

@ Phoenix: You suck, i win

@ Stuff: Where is Helios so far?