Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

~counts on fingers~

Have we even got three yet? I count one joining, one (possibly?) returning, and... I'm forgetting something, and it's probably behind me, ready to stab... derp derp... one in the wagon.

XD

At this point, ANYONE could be a mole. Provided enough backstory. >.>

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

♫ What a beautiful moooorniiiiiing!

♫ The best in life is freeeee ... ooo-

♫ What a beautiful moooorniiiiiing!

♫ Belieeeeeeve meeeeeeee ....

Ixion-mug1.gif

You soul is MINE ...

In all seriousness though, what's up with the blue eyes thing? Shanice likes to disguise itself as blue eyed people(Out of convenience because it's harder to detect in it's moment of pupil loss) ... but it can disguise itself as anyone, blue eyes or no. If shanice disguised itself as ... Eric for example, you wouldn't have any clue it was Shanice until its eyes turned blue again. That only happens in rare intervals(around five minutes or so), and for only a split second. If it felt the interval coming, it could look away(or just close its eyes pretending to yawn or something) and no one would be the wiser.

The last time Shanice was seen, its eyes were glowing blue the whole time and it was like tinged purple all over. Yeah it defied your original description but that's your fault.

Hence why I was a little skeptical after the first encounter. I was kind of expecting "Kelas saw a weird flash in Damian's eyes for half a second" but that's not what actually happened.

Morgan's knowledge base isn't necessarily perfect either.

Also, WRT trap, it's becoming pretty silly to fall into it at this point from a character standpoint.

Edited by -Cynthia-

argblarg. I can't figure out what to do. Sorry for the delays, Clockwork. I just realized that all I've written is a crummy rehash of what Arrin had just said, with no new input.

Hopefully... soon.

In all seriousness though, what's up with the blue eyes thing? Shanice likes to disguise itself as blue eyed people(Out of convenience because it's harder to detect in it's moment of pupil loss) ... but it can disguise itself as anyone, blue eyes or no. If shanice disguised itself as ... Eric for example, you wouldn't have any clue it was Shanice until its eyes turned blue again. That only happens in rare intervals(around five minutes or so), and for only a split second. If it felt the interval coming, it could look away(or just close its eyes pretending to yawn or something) and no one would be the wiser.

I have an excuse at least.

So my character is guised? Great. >.<

At least I got Isotov to act in character, rather than being hopelessly naive all of the sudden. The reason for coming along is also sufficient.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Y'know Isotov's original reason for staying in the party was to protect Irina and would like to see more of that, despite it being monologues. Probably because he's known Irina for more than 3.5 days so it comes off as less ridiculous.

Anyway, the reinforcements point is a good one. I fail to see how Isotov originally willing to accept rides from strangers helps him protect Katie though.

lol Kiryn.

Although,now that I mention it,what do we do about terrain?I highly doubt that a Wyvern Rider or a pegasus knight fighting a Cavalier in a swamp or on a mountainside is anything like an open plain.

Well, given that the fighting always seems to be pretty close together anyway (no "big map" style chapters) functionally it shouldn't be a problem. Storywise, the horses will be slower in order to mind their footing... the cart's kind of hopeless though.

But a horse that cannot run is just a bigger target,especially when it's opponent has no such disadvantage.