Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

@Swamp: He'd better just be hoping for a good place to kill us, not hoping for monsters. (If the soldiers aren't well and truly surprised by the monsters, they'd better have a damn good reason.)

They're aware of monsters, and have a perfectly valid reason. If it's not a valid reason, then neither is the groups reason for going there. (Mesh)

I'd think if a random civilian lady knows about it, someone would have reported it to the military? :/

Though by not surprised if you mean

(Monster appears and starts attacking the group)

Captain: Cup of tea old chap?

Soldier: Yes please sir

Kamilla: Hahahaha Lacuna being raped by tentacle monster!

They'll be surprised :/

@Phoenix: The old Kamilla which was constantly referring to how Iso torched her inn? (not her but whatever)

Edited by Kanami

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Wait, so they're responsible soldiers. And there's this monster. Which decays everything. So it's not only a direct physical threat to the people of that area of the country, but also to the farms (and thus a lot more than that.) And they're just gonna let it live, so that it will eat a few people who've been causing trouble?

@ Cynthia

Iso will interact willingly with just about ANYONE now. The food thing is over.

@ Cuddles

Yes old Kamilla was less weird than this Kamilla. Maybe it's just me not remembering how bad it was :/

@ Kiryn

Sh*t will hit the fan, and these soldiers will be the first to die I'm sure. Forget about them helping us XD

No, I'm talking about the next time anything major happens to Elyisima. Like, everyone's going to die, because the army won't get anything done. (And with Helenos abroad, they've already got a famine on the way...)

Sequel: Halton conquers Elyisima go go go

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

Responsible XD

I swear, you only said that to make me laugh XD

Since when did I say they were responsible soldiers?

Reports on the Mesh most likely would have been recent, and with a bandit attack on their city, they're not exactly in the best shape. Certainly not to deal with some unknown monster (Military as a whole). That's why it's been left alone.

As for soldiers, they want to see you get eaten by a monstah! They're motives and all will be made clear in due time. If Cynthia or Bal want me to run it by them I don't mind doing so since they apparently don't want to be told. And I don't trust any of you to not use the information to your own benefit and worm your way out with stupid excuses. If you can't figure it out, then your character can't either.

Responsible XD

I swear, you only said that to make me laugh XD

Since when did I say they were responsible soldiers?

Reports on the Mesh most likely would have been recent, and with a bandit attack on their city, they're not exactly in the best shape. Certainly not to deal with some unknown monster (Military as a whole). That's why it's been left alone.

As for soldiers, they want to see you get eaten by a monstah! They're motives and all will be made clear in due time. If Cynthia or Bal want me to run it by them I don't mind doing so since they apparently don't want to be told. And I don't trust any of you to not use the information to your own benefit and worm your way out with stupid excuses. If you can't figure it out, then your character can't either.

Hmm... A swamp.

Hmmm... A swamp that noone ever visits.

Hmmm..... A swamp that a monster lives in.

Nope, I haven't got a clue.

Everything that's happened this chapter has been giving Iso points with Katie :/ (trouble is I can't spend them right now :sob: )

In other news: Swamps stink.

Yeah. So does Jaws, popping out of the water and snapping your PC up.

And so Eric and Kamilla lived happily ever after in jaws stomach. Helios managed to get laid a few years later. No one knows how

Ruphees.

And so Eric and Kamilla lived happily ever after in jaws stomach. Helios managed to get laid a few years later. No one knows how

Shanice disguised itself as Reika and jumped Helios. He couldn't resist ^_^