Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

I think he's at 4. I forgot to add the CW sap from his first attack which I thought missed. Even if it didn't, he should be -2 for 2 attacks which is 7, and he took a hit from the leeches twice if I can remember so he should be down to 5 at the very least. I just left it at 4 cause if Tessa finally saves one of my characters for once, he'll be full health anyway.

EDITED: For math failure :facepalm:

Edited by Phoenix

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I think he's at 4. I forgot to add the CW sap from his first attack which I thought missed. Even if it didn't, he should be -2 for 2 attacks which is 7, and he took a hit from the leeches twice if I can remember so he should be down to 5 at the very least. I just left it at 4 cause if Tessa finally saves one of my characters for once, he'll be full health anyway.

EDITED: For math failure :facepalm:

Oh, I trusted this post.

Iso HP 6/9

Irina HP 11/12

Looks like he'll probably be next in line when my order in the rotation comes up then.

WRT Luck= Saving Roll, probably not a good idea. Once you get to 6 you become invincible (unless there's some sort of 1 saving roll per combat rule I missed).

Wyvern skill cap, 4 makes more sense I guess. I was trying to make them not OP, since Armor Knights have similar caps but more weaknesses.

WRT Luck= Saving Roll, probably not a good idea. Once you get to 6 you become invincible (unless there's some sort of 1 saving roll per combat rule I missed).

Wyvern skill cap, 4 makes more sense I guess. I was trying to make them not OP, since Armor Knights have similar caps but more weaknesses.

I can see that,I guess.

The thing is,MOV doesn't matter in the RP,and there are no effective weapons...so they don't have any weaknesses aside from lower Spd.

Same Lck and Res as Wyverns,and once AK's promote to General,they can switch thier Def and Res,so no weaknesses there.

Tier 2 skills need some rebalancing IMO.

Spd is the most important stat and Armors are an entire tier below everyone else..

Edited by -Cynthia-

It's called can't post til five battle posts go by. And on top of that, I'm almost done with Morgan. The only thing I have to do is edit the mouth to one that's less recognizable, and do something about this damn "Pretty in pink" look. Lack of foresight has presented a strange challenge here :/

You may only make one saving roll per combat round. So if you make a roll and succeed on the first attack you took damage on, than got hit again for damage, your HP would drop to 0. Additionally, special effects like poison or using a Crimson weapon do count as something you may roll a saving roll on. Obviously, if you choose to not make a roll, go right ahead.

Additionally, we could always just institute a 6 = auto failure on a save.

That said, I do feel that while 1/2 luck is too underwhelming, straight luck is too overpowered.

Edit: Phoenix, I'm pretty sure you're actually OK in the queue, unless I miscounted.

It went you

1)Snike

2)Esphyr

3)Tessa

4)Clockwork

5)Helios

Edited by Balcerzak

@ Lightning and Kai

It's funny how your animosity toward each other coincidentally comes across in the rp :/

Heh.

@ Morgan sprite

Cynthia ... this is all your fault. Now I have to actually improve my skills just to finish the sprite. I save improvement for Wednesdays dammit! :sob:

@ Snowy

How are we supposed to get out of this alive? Are the leeches ever going to stop coming? If they do, is Helenos going to smash us? If she doesn't are we going to smash her? Will we escape?

@ Cuddles

Please burn the swamp down so we can get out of here :sob:

For reference

Seriously, though, I would not be surprised if the next thing the group starts looking for is a way to sever the CW without having to kill the demon king first. Or mindwipes. Mindwipes are good.

Shanice can sever CWs from the wielders. (Snowy approved)

Why do you think Ixion wants to capture the sneaky bastard? :hat:

Shanice can sever CWs from the wielders. (Snowy approved)

Why do you think Ixion wants to capture the sneaky bastard? :hat:

I'm assuming he can't just do it whenever you damn please,or I'm calling BS right now.

I saw the comment when you made Irina that you were peeved the lance was taken...

I'm assuming he can't just do it whenever you damn please,or I'm calling BS right now.

I saw the comment when you made Irina that you were peeved the lance was taken...

Read the backstories, Ether. He can' just outright snatch a weapon, and it's not like I was going to play around with this. Damian's not even the primary target :P

Read the backstories, Ether. He can' just outright snatch a weapon, and it's not like I was going to play around with this. Damian's not even the primary target :P

Alright,so Iso seems to be the target,also,is it can with an extra ',or Can't without a t?