Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Just wait til Kai, Bal, and Ether get on ... wait, no Ether will probably laugh, but Kai and Bal are definitely going to be pissed, and Lacuna's probably going to have a lot of updating to do on the Isotov relationship area of the chart, not to mention Kelas' inevitable reaction to this. *sigh* what a lousy day -_-

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Yeah, well Kai's over at the library with his virginity so boohoo to him >_<

As for Bal.... well I've hardly interacted with him so I don't know :P

As for Lacuna... well it doesn't need to be updated everytime something happens does it?

Lacuna is fine as long as the stables are fine XD

Teaches you not to be up so early/late eh? :P

Plus, you can't have Nadesico returning without fire, it's like... umm

Complaining your thirsty and then being handed an empty bottle.

It defeats the purpose :P

Anyway if you want the fire to be calmed down to only take out a portion of the inn I can deal with that, however I'm assuming that means we don't make a run for it, aka, have to either pay our way out, or get thrown in prison XD

Anyway if you want the fire to be calmed down to only take out a portion of the inn I can deal with that, however I'm assuming that means we don't make a run for it, aka, have to either pay our way out, or get thrown in prison XD

I don't have any money :mellow:

*sigh*

I think this pretty much sums up my feelings on this inn matter, or at least how I'd deal with the situation personally.

SuperPhoenix.jpg

(TAGGED: Representation picture! Not response pic or macro!)

BURN IT DOWN!!!

Edited by Phoenix

Lmao XD

Ah well, I'll let Snowy/Someone else decide how much of the inn was burned down, just going to repeat.

Burning Inn(still burning): Much easier to get away

Paritally burned inn (Not burning): Probably have to explain yourselves or pay for damages.

All I'm saying about my character is that she's being dragged somewhere by Morgan (seeing as how I'm usually not around at the start of an RP activity session. (usually turn up 2~3 hours after)

PS: If it makes you feel any better, I've been planning and specifically been targetting you/Isotov starting a fire since 6 pages ago XD

Edited by Nadesico

@ Snowy

I would've just blasted the guy with a fireball if I'd known Nady was going to go all Michael Bay on our asses. Maybe you can retcon this ... preferably in a way that let's Iso get off with only Morgan's disgust? :sweatdrop:

@ Cythnia

This is what happens when you take things as they come with Nady around <_<

@ Nady

... ... ... I'm the Phoenix on this forum. Why are you such an arsonist? :huh:

@ Lacuna

Yes, there was another @*#%ing fire ... and it's all my fault -_-

@ Kai

Don't say a word. I know how unnecessary that was.

@ Bal

Hi :D

@ Ether

*whistles innocently*

@Lightning

Where the hell are you? :unsure:

Most FE names are fairly normal names (Kyle, Rebecca, etc.). Many are just slightly unusual (Clarine, Brom). Only a few are really unusual I think (I did not got to high school with Caineghis and L'Arachel).

Morgan's name is based off of Morgan le Fay from Arthurian legend, which I'm sure a lot of you picked up on.

Yeah, about that... FE10 has...

Micaiah, Sothe, Ilyana, Volug, Tauroneo, Zihark, Tormod, Muarim, Vika, Nailah, Zelgius, Elincia, Nealuchi, Haar, Nephenee, Mordecai, Lethe, Astrid, Makalov, Danved, Calill, Soren, Rhys, Tibarn, Naesala, Ranulf, Kyza... and a bunch more that are also pretty crazy. Now, I don't know about you, but I've never met anyone with any of those names... and those are just the playable characters.

That was the first thing that came to mind for me about Morgan, actually.

A lot of those are just somewhat uncommon: Astrid, Rhys, Soren etc. FE10 is also full of normal names like Edward, Laura, and Meg. I'll admit 9 and 10 are less normal, but that's mainly due to almost all the laguz having unusual names.

Eirika, Ephraim, Eliwood...not people you meet everyday.

Roy, Lyn, Hector the complete opposite.

Micaiah and Ike might be one of the best examples of the Aerith and Bob trope ever, just like a lot of Fire Emblem. So basically what I'm saying is that any name is probably fine, since the FE games don't really have many conventions (except that it can't be...Runtboy or something).

Edited by -Cynthia-

No. It's not. Namely because Ike is from Crimea (which, while having odd names, is not too far out there). Micaiah is from Begnion, which seems to have tons of odd names (Sanaki).

Edit: Theory. Your status in begnion is gauged by how weird your name is?

Edited by Snowy_One

Let this be a lesson, around Naddy, even a lake is combustable.

Edit: You could have just waited for me to wake up and have Esphyr bail you out without using fire, right?

Edited by Snowy_One

Let this be a lesson, around Naddy, even a lake is combustable.

Edit: You could have just waited for me to wake up and have Esphyr bail you out without using fire, right?

Yeah, but when someone grabs your shoulder in an aggressive way, your response tends to be swift and aggressive, especially if you're being hunted like Iso is. He kills people because they're less likely to hound him later if he does. Proxima's also "encouraging" his aggression.

Oh. I see wut u did thar Phoenix. Proxima is"encouraging" his anger eh?

Also, yeah, where am I? Let's just assume I'm wwith, uh... *randomly picks someone* Morgan unless said otherwise since I kinda have no set place most of the time.

Edited by Lightning

Why isn't Zelgius Emperor then?

Didn't Zelgius work for Ashnard and Daein(country) initially? (Black Knight Status)

That's like Obama working for the "Tearists" :lol:

Yeah, it's kind of like the tome is blood thirsty. Iso is used to hurting people, and sometimes killing them so he can escape, but the fact that he used Proxima to kill the man instead of his other fire tome should hint at the fact that there are two slightly different opinions floating around in his head.

One wants to stop anyone who threatens his goals(Iso)

One wants to just roast any living thing it can within reason(Proxima effect on Iso)

@ Snowy

LOL great diary line! :lol: