Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Anyways, um, anyone want to post, so we can do something other than lolly-gag in here?

Edit: Repeat of last night's penultimate message. 2vtxezo.jpg

Edited by Snike

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

No problems here. Just make sure they don't try to kill us all.

Edit: I'd like to see how you would implement that stat-wise. I'm not saying that it's implausible, plot-wise, but I sort of have an issue with how two tier one units manage to bring down a man who's been constantly fighting since the LoAF, just by teaming him. If they were using anti-armor weapons, then I'd understand. Otherwise, it's really sketchy. Weapon triangle isn't that important. Also, how in hell is that spear larger than a nine-foot claymore?!?

Edit2: I just walked into that, didn't I.... >.<

Again,armour protection wasn't taken into account.It's sort of like in fencing,where if you hit someone,you get a point,regardless of the fact that the blade doesn't cut them.

Also,Nine feet?! I must have missed that...either way,Ivanko isn't superman.Anything that big is a massive burden to swing on foot.Combined with the armour,he becomes almost stationary.By this point,Damian can chuck a spear at him,and he is unlikely to be able to dodge it.

As for the stats,chalk that up to the fact that PC's start at level 1 by default.

Again,armour protection wasn't taken into account.It's sort of like in fencing,where if you hit someone,you get a point,regardless of the fact that the blade doesn't cut them.

Also,Nine feet?! I must have missed that...either way,Ivanko isn't superman.Anything that big is a massive burden to swing on foot.Combined with the armour,he becomes almost stationary.By this point,Damian can chuck a spear at him,and he is unlikely to be able to dodge it.

As for the stats,chalk that up to the fact that PC's start at level 1 by default.

Yeah, speed is conceded. If he was on his wyvern, though, your chars would be toast.

It was sparring? OK.

Honestally, I thought it might've been like an arena duel. If that were the case, I'd call BS on the vic. In this case, it's plausible.

Now, should we RP, or should we add skills/weapons/bitch campaign for the stat points to be added/reduced?

Yeah, speed is conceded. If he was on his wyvern, though, your chars would be toast.

It was sparring? OK.

Honestally, I thought it might've been like an arena duel. If that were the case, I'd call BS on the vic. In this case, it's plausible.

Now, should we RP, or should we add skills/weapons/bitch campaign for the stat points to be added/reduced?

Yeah,he wasn't on Victor,I wouldn`t touch that with a 9001 foot pole. To put that into perspective,Damian wouldn`t touch that with his 9001 foot pole,even if Ivanko was a hot chick.

But yeah,it was a sparring duel,not a "Let's see if we can kill Ivanko!" duel,AKA. "Why are there tombstones in the corner?" duel.

Nearby, hidden out of site, a young man eavesdropped on the conversation. "Helios is after them? Hmmmm..." he thought to himself. Alferis wasn't exactly loved by the Helios army. In fact, there was a bounty out for him right now. Having no idea whether or not they were truly trustworthy, Alferis stepped back. He would keep his eye on them.

You mean Eliyisma and Eliyisman army, right?

Also, I've started a trend of criminals. Wooh.

You mean Eliyisma and Eliyisman army, right?

Also, I've started a trend of criminals. Wooh.

Scroll up. It's been mentioned.

Go you? +1 Role modelship?

Yeah,he wasn't on Victor,I wouldn`t touch that with a 9001 foot pole. To put that into perspective,Damian wouldn`t touch that with his 9001 foot pole,even if Ivanko was a hot chick.

Ivanka :wub: XD

Anyway, I guess I could come up with something to post. (I'm working on Cess's sprite ... this is going to be a lot easier than Kelas. All the parts I need are just falling into my lap so to speak :/ )

Oooh. Intrigued. I should post something. I just kinda wanted us to have left the village first.

I'm going to put the suggestion to go to that island chain I came up with. Just incase anyone asks it's name is gonna be the Shoon islands. >_< (Blame the name generator)

Edited by psychout50

Helios army?

Wtf

Oh and about yesterday im really sorry. I wasnt my self last night. I didnt go to school today and went to the doctor. She said that i need to get some more sleep. I plan to sleep earlier today. Around 11 maybe? IDK

Edited by Kai

@ Kai

Don't worry about it, man. I don't like to hold things against people anyway. I think we're all cool here :)

(My forgiving ways are having disturbing side effects though :sob: )

I wouldn't worry about it either. Worse things have happened.

@Phoenix: ?

@ Psychout

Question: Is that blue cloth wrapped around Cess' shoulder's just a cloth, or a full blown cape?

@ Everyone else

Where is the Snowy One? Katie has no character controls >_<

Cape. And we're even getting a beach chapter, AKA Istov stalkes Katie in a bikini.

@Kai I thought Helios was in the same town as Argon's character?

Edited by psychout50

@Kai I thought Helios was in the same town as Argon's character?

Argon?

Helios is in generic village 156

Be back in a while. I have to attend an award ceremony

Edited by Kai

Not just you. Sage, do tell what you're planning, and please, feel free to chat.

@ Cess

Really? Oh snap! Well thanks ^_^

@ Snike

Yes Eric is next on my list. After that it's Miranda unless I find something more important to do. (She's dead so more important might be anything :unsure: )

Edited by Phoenix