Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Damian: I'm going to go do Katie now if no one minds

Isotov: I'm not aware of my emotions so sure. I'll just obsess over her junior cooking skills for some inexplicable reason.

Isotov is a pretty funny guy.

I left Iso's emotion issues open for anything. If someone convinces him he actually likes her ... things are going to start getting violent a lot sooner, and a lot more often from now on.

As for Irina ... she doesn't do enough for anyone to hate or love her short of keeping the mounts safe from Kiev. I would have her do more ... but what's the point half the time?

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Isotov takes the comedy trophy as far I know.

In that aspect I kind of appreciate Damian/Aiya, we have enough senseless love relationships going on in the group already, two people that can actually make sense of their emotions is nice. Since the dumb "I can't understand myself" is a bit meh when overused. Though I suppose they took 16 years to figure it out <_<

I really wish Irina would do more, but I don't think mentioning scrambled wyverns would get much attention at present.

@ Dead wyvern eggs

Irina loves wyverns. If you want to start a fight, go ahead and tell her about it.

@ IsoxKatie

They aren't a couple yet! They can't be until either

A)Iso gets his head fixed which isn't plot relevant and can happen at any time

B)Someone convinces him that he likes her

@ Chase

Is it me or is Chase starting to seem more like Reika with a short leash than how he used to be?

@ Snowy

You and your raids! Have fun -_-

Edited by Phoenix

Chase is developing into a paranoid cynical jackass because it gives him a lot of development and makes sense. He does in fact have a soft side. But he doesn't understand himself much (for a good reason that you should know by now).

No problem Rein, 90% of the cast don't understand themselves so another one in the mix doesn't hurt :/

And everyone's turning into a cynical jackass anyway XD Thanks to a certain wrench gun and plot devices

@ Cuddles

I am disappointed. I have left numerous buttons lying around that can trigger immediate and violent responses for all of my characters an you refuse to use them, but then complain about them in here. You have the power to arouse any character under my control to anger at a moment's notice. Even Kiev has buttons you can push to start things. I suppose you're more upset about me not taking initiative to start problems though -_-

@ Chase

Good thing Morgan is friendly to him, because he won't get along with his old military buddies now.

@ Shanice

The shapeshifter is still tailing ....

Edited by Phoenix

:/ Five pages isn't that much :/ Alot of it's just 2~3 sentences anyway.

@Phoenix

While I have buttons that would set you off, I find pushing them a bit silly at the moment,

Reika: Oh hey, if anyone's interested I set fire to wyvern nests earlier

Group:.... Okay where the hell did that come from?

Could of made a few remarks at Katie as well while she was floored, but there's really not much I can do here, not when the nature of all the Npc's are unknown to me. (Snowys demonology doesn't make sense to me). And if they're just regular people.... well that's that.

If this is Helenos land and she's taken over, chances are that guards don't actually exist. And no one really cares what Reika does anyway. If someone wandered away from the group, she could try picking them off, but attacking someone right now with a dozen others armed and ready to stab her doesn't make sense to even her.

Plus, you people bitch, whine and complain when I do stuff with the plot, you wanted peace, how about you enjoy dull Snowy plot for awhile?

Polygamy crap. Im not going to read

Why does Ether have a solution for everything?

@ Above: He didnt? You said that he passed it out to everyone.

Edited by Kai

@ Cuddles

Now you sound like me :P

"It's not the right time!" "What's the point!" "It's weird and out of character!"

XD XD XD

@ Psychout

All of your guesses were wrong.

It's Dani, isn't it?

If it is, I'm going to be annoyed, to say the least.

@ Shanice hunters

Pay attention:

Humans: Prefers blue eyed targets due to ease of hiding true form.

Animals: Skin and fur is always purple no matter what animal it turns into.(lack of experience as an animal)