Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

I didn't ask for classifications (obviously females have multiple personality types) but for whether or not the gender seemed to match.

In that case:

Morgan-y

Charlotte-y

Aiya-n

Tania-y

Dani-y

Katie-y

Kelas-y

Kamilla-n

Reika-m

Tessa-y

Esphyr-m

Stephanie-y

Viveka-y

Irina-m

Miranda-y :D

Unkown character-y

EDITED: Forgot Esphyr and added my own characters for the hell of it.

Edited by Phoenix

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Dani reminds me of a college girl. Like the headmaster but with a few hundred years less experience being aloof.

@ Ether

There's nothing wrong with Aiya per se, she just doesn't come across as feminine. She never really gets into situations that display all of her traits good and bad. Noone can get a decent picture of her due to that.

Edited by Phoenix

It's odd that they both have green hair, as well... Huh. That could set up for a ridiculous plot twist, but let's not worry about that, yet.

The thing with Aiya is that, at first at least, she seemed to exist solely in relation to Damian. She's getting a bit better at that, but still kind of iffy. The other thing is that it's not just acceptance that Damian's going to go after other people; it's not caring at all, or it seems like. She should have at least a few opinions on it, even if they're not objections.

The thing with Aiya is that, at first at least, she seemed to exist solely in relation to Damian. She's getting a bit better at that, but still kind of iffy. The other thing is that it's not just acceptance that Damian's going to go after other people; it's not caring at all, or it seems like. She should have at least a few opinions on it, even if they're not objections.

And who says that isn't just a thing for the future?Of course she has an opinion on it,it just hasn't come out yet.

@ Ether

I'd like to say the same about Irina's development, but nobody cares about saving things for later if you haven't noticed, which is why I like to do info dumps from time to time.

It's not even gender necessarily, Katie's actions coming from a guy don't make sense either (Aiya is more debatable, since Damian's actions may be common due to Haltonian culture). Yes, they're possible, but I would probably classify Katie as suffering from delusions given her recent actions.

I have a feeling Morgan is going to look like Niime in the future

@ Ether: Then she should be dying. Then it shouldn't be a flesh wound. Mana bracelet or not. The reason i split it was because i didnt get the results i wanted. The point is you are dodging everything we throw at you. Im not going to stand for it. How did Damian and Aiya become mr and ms Perfect? If she got hit then it is more then a flesh wound. If she didnt then it should be a flesh wound. So what? Supports kicked in. Oh my god if you say yes......

Does anyone else see the massive irony here?

Unless she's been suffering from spiritleaf since Harold took her, that doesn't explain it all.

Also Dani is a mage. She knows how to cook. She is female and thus has female hormones. Gogo Isotov.