Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Cya Snowy.

Speaking of work, I have to go work in three hours. Movie theatres are mixed blessings, I tell you. -.-

Edit: LOL @ Cynthia.

Edited by Snike

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Unless she's been suffering from spiritleaf since Harold took her, that doesn't explain it all.

Also Dani is a mage. She knows how to cook. She is female and thus has female hormones. Gogo Isotov.

I wonder what happens when Isotov finds out Damian can cook?It's not like he can understand his emotions,except that food = boner

Unless she's been suffering from spiritleaf since Harold took her, that doesn't explain it all.

Also Dani is a mage. She knows how to cook. She is female and thus has female hormones. Gogo Isotov.

@ Spiritleaf

The rest I chalk up to her actually being interested in winning Iso over. It's not like a girl has never done this in history. Is she distracted as hell from her goals? Yes, but I'm not complaining :P

@ Dani

The word you're looking for is pheromones(hormones are different). Iso isn't like Damian. He's not going to run from one girl to the next while keeping Katie on his arm. Dani is only a romance option if Katie suddenly breaks it off with Iso and Dani comes along which makes absolutely no sense.

@ Kiryn

Amari is officially a brave ass horse, and your third character. Cngratz :)

@ Ether

Sorry but Iso's completely straight. Food=Trustworthy Female=Options Sexy=Boner

@ Lightning

Hahah

@ Kiryn again

Midnightish? What's that? Like 9:00 on the west coast?

Edited by Phoenix

If Isotov can't understand his emotions, how can he control them enough to keep himself from hitting on other girls? Does not make sense.

I guess Katie's methods just come off as way too strong to me. She's throwing herself at him every chance she gets, it's pretty disgusting. It also doesn't fit in with what I originally thought of her.

o_O

For once, Damian does not have something. It must be the end of the world.

Edit: Nvm.

>.<

Edit2: Uh, there was an unspecified number. There was 4, plus however many Kelas put on there.

Edited by Snike

@ Spiritleaf

The rest I chalk up to her actually being interested in winning Iso over. It's not like a girl has never done this in history. Is she distracted as hell from her goals? Yes, but I'm not complaining :P

@ Dani

The word you're looking for is pheromones(hormones are different). Iso isn't like Damian. He's not going to run from one girl to the next while keeping Katie on his arm. Dani is only a romance option if Katie suddenly breaks it off with Iso and Dani comes along which makes absolutely no sense.

@ Kiryn

Amari is officially a brave ass horse, and your third character. Cngratz :)

@ Ether

Sorry but Iso's completely straight. Food=Trustworthy Female=Options Sexy=Boner

@ Lightning

Hahah

@ Kiryn again

Midnightish? What's that? Like 9:00 on the west coast?

So,a girl who gives him food is automatically trustworthy and sexy?

Wow,Iso is even more sexist than you.

o_O

For once, Damian does not have something. It must be the end of the world.

Edit: Nvm.

>.<

Edit2: Uh, there was an unspecified number. There was 4, plus however many Kelas put on there.

I had thought there were only four...ah well.

If Isotov can't understand his emotions, how can he control them enough to keep himself from hitting on other girls? Does not make sense.

I guess Katie's methods just come off as way too strong to me. She's throwing herself at him every chance she gets, it's pretty disgusting. It also doesn't fit in with what I originally thought of her.

@ Iso not hitting on other girls

He isn't hitting on Katie either, just being friendly. He doesn't know about his crush, so he obviously won't stop himself from acting out on it(staying close, making guy like offers, always being friendly, etc). This hasn't happened with other girls because of the following:

Morgan: ... do I need a real reason here? :huh:

Charlotte: Cute enough, but just arrived, and is busy being passed around for heals and such

Esphyr: Not enough encounters

Irina: Incest is out

Dani: Just arrived, and is blasting sh*t left and right

Kelas: Hasn't seen her curves yet. Maybe if she puts on something else

Reika: Hahah no

Kamilla: Tried ... failed

Viveka: She tied him up, and knocked him out

Aiya: Property of Halton

Tessa: Too young to flirt with

Tania: Who?

Headmaster: ... I've thought about this one far longer than I should have

@ Your original thoughts on Katie

Admit that Snowy gave you a bad impression and move on?

EDIT:

@ Ether

No.

They are separate:

Food=Trustworthy

Female=Optional

Sexy=Boner

Edited by Phoenix

"Develops in battle"? Wtf?

The character ranking thread probably needs to be updated, Throw the new characters+ Reika on there, as well as some movements probably.

Edited by -Cynthia-

@ Kai

That's BS and you know it. All anyone knows about old Helios is that he's a dick and a virgin dick at that. The new Helios is just polite, and curious.

@ Cynthia

That's what I was thinking too.