• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

^^No actually, some of us don't have the time or bandwidth to play all the non-translated FEs, no need to be pissy about it.

^There weren't really fights in terms of actual roll-based combat this past chapter. I expect Chapter 4 will see some more.

Hope Conrad has a mighty good reason for defecting :/ From what I read he's not exactly the carefree type, (More like a military rock-head) and it's no mistake that Chase stole according to that profile, so "Hey, I'll join you guys and desert my army of men and nation" isn't exactly a viable option IMO

Screw FE4 :P *Yes that's directed at you too Ether* XD

Edited by Nadesico

Fire might have killed someone, either way, considering the state the nation is in, and the imagery I painted behind the town through the guard captain (Lying, con artists everywhere) coupled with the Captains anger at not being able to capture anyone, I'd assume it's safe to assume propaganda.

Edit, Ah right, how could I forget that XD I was so focused on causing fire, I forgot some people died to cause it XD Speaking of fire, I was wondering when the bushfire season starts, there is a fire season right? I mean sometime in summer when the fire break out across the land of fire?

Edited by Nadesico

I never said he'd join with our group. It's not like every character does (IE: Phoenix made a villain so I made sort of a neutral dude).

That's kind of lame, though. What's it empty of?

To cast a spell you have to chant it right?

The book has those chants on each pages

SO it empty of pages

Eh, Shanice isn't a Crimson weapon wielder, from what I gather, we need to accumulate all the Crimson weapons, Or Morgan will kill us all. So he either needs to join, or we need to take the weapon off him (kill him). I guess we could have him as some sort of NPC friendly, but there's not much a Captain can do :/ If he were a general, or some influential figure sure.

I meant his rank to be pretty high, but I'm not quite sure how Army ranks work. More like a lieutenant or something?

Lieutenant is lower then a captain XD

Once again I repeat. "Screw FE4"

Don't know what FE4 did, but if we probably need the crimson weapons in some shape or form, and the only way to get them is through cooperation (friendly) or forcefully (kill). Stealing them is clearly not an option, and it's unlikely we can't just go "Meh, don't need that one"

Edited by Nadesico

The way ranks run in most militaries:

Commander-in-chief/whichever

Various levels of General

Colonel

Major

Captain

Various Lieutenants

Sergeant

Corporal

Private

Some of these are more recent, so I'd simplify it to

King/whichever

General

possibly Colonel

Captain

----------------cutoff for nobility around here maybe?

Lieutenant

Sergeant

redshirts

It's just an approximation, though.

Hmmm? Do explain :/

This is the feedback thread after all, and I'd be more then delighted to hear what you have to say in regards to my Rping.

(If it helps, I wasn't the only one he had a strong agenda against)

Frankly, your initiative wasn't really.... effective, I mean most of the stuff you did only affected Helios. And often went unnoticed by the majority anyway :P

How much exp to level up again? 100? Also how much did Irina accumulate before the Nady new system trial thing? She ko'd one bandit, and one bandit leader with Morgan's help. I can't remember :unsure:

Also, go see the sprite :P

Errrmmm... It should be recorded somewhere? It's not like I PMed them.

I browsed the Info and Feedback topics. The following were the only XP related posts I noticed, though I may have overlooked one.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=19561&view=findpost&p=923327

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=19561&view=findpost&p=943091

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=19567&view=findpost&p=987250

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=19567&view=findpost&p=987997

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=19567&view=findpost&p=998237