Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

I had a few things worked out in advanced, but I'm afraid to even touch my own ideas with Nady online. I can't really do much until we get to the capital though, so I have to wait and see ... and hope I can cover my plan in only a couple of posts >_<

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Thought: Not this chapter but in a later one, will we maybe encounter the meshfield again? I assume it's growing/moving, and given the presence of Katie, I can't help but think we'll see it again... and given our current party, plus an NPC I need to bring in for a bit anyway, we could probably clear it and gain some "hero points" for it.

Nyahaha, Birdy fears me!

I don't know if support building is working, and I'd think things'd go a bit easier if you people stopped telling people to leave, character-wise we're probably more then willing to leave, but to stay in the RP we can't. So thinking up a reason to stay isn't too easy, in my case I had to wait for Cynthia to mention the church (was going to PM her, but she kind of got here and posted before I got the chance).

Also keep in mind, the Crimson weapons are probably worth alot to those who believe in them, so if you send anyone off, and they rat you out you're in trouble.... there's an idea! XD

Edited by Nadesico

Err the left one?

I can't imagine any reason for Helios's appearance changing, he's still the arrogant annoying man he was in chapter 1 but since portraits don't really matter if you want to change it, I doubt there'll be any objections. Personally I like the older version due to it's higher originality.

Edited by Nadesico

That one's better, IMO.

Also, Cynthia, I'm trying to get a support but you keep cutting it off :( Hit's actually important in this RP! And I'm totally gonna need those saving rolls due to my crappy durability...

Well that is partially the reason i wanted to change him

This mug kinda shows that he is arrogant and conceded

Though i wont change if i get a strong vote against it

@Rien: You might want to start supports with those who are willing to listen. Someone like Kelas should do for you since you both use bows

Edited by Kai-Sama

But as I said, he hasn't changed? XD He's not any less arrogant or conceded now as he was when you introduced him.

I doubt most people'll care, I mean, if you chose the original, then Lightning would probably shrug his shoulders and never give it a second thought, so I wouldn't hold out for a "strong" vote.

@Supports

Well, it depends on what bonus you want, and if you're aiming for an A/S support (really friendly) or just something which will affect your stats (B). Overall though, fighting is a very small aspect of this RP and I wouldn't focus on building a support with one person just for the measely bonus of 1.

Edited by Nadesico

I like the first one, because it doesn't just look like Hugh with green hair.

I'm not opposed to forming a support, but there are logical timing issues to consider. There are limited opportunities to chitchat about backstory. And we can all live without supports, anyway.

@ Supports

I've had about three support opportunities crushed since the start of the rp, so instead of trying to fit a convo into an argument, I just separate the characters involved. Most of the time my support choices get caught up in the arguments so as of right now, I only have one support pair that I can do. Iso and Irina. All the others tend to get dragged off, so I'm probably going to ignore those altogether until I think of a way to get around the arguing that doesn't involve violence. I like Katie's approach though :)

Damned delays! Anywho, I can think of an easy way out. AND THERE WERE THREE NATIONS THAT WEREN'T CONQUERED/DEFEATED! The third, Septimus, is Elyisima's twin nation and hasn't been mentioned much so far.

For supports I actually recommend doing them in PM's and then posting the entire conversation when applicable.

If you look at the incest Support conversation between Irina and Isotov it's pretty long, imagine making each of those lines a separate post. Takes too much space, and there's a high chance someone else will butt into the conversation (it's not their fault, they don't know).

EDIT: Also how many support points are we allowed to spend? 5?

As in can we have a B support with every character? <_<

Or just 2 people on B (since A and C don't really do anything)

Edited by Nadesico

For supports I actually recommend doing them in PM's and then posting the entire conversation when applicable.

If you look at the incest Support conversation between Irina and Isotov it's pretty long, imagine making each of those lines a separate post. Takes too much space, and there's a high chance someone else will butt into the conversation (it's not their fault, they don't know).

EDIT: Also how many support points are we allowed to spend? 5?

As in can we have a B support with every character? <_<

Or just 2 people on B (since A and C don't really do anything)

PMs work, since people see two other people talking and have to get involved.

Also, I'm sincerely hoping there is no support limit per se, but instead only a restriction of levels.

Example:

You can support up to S with only one person, and only support up to five people?(however many fit on the sprite sheet :/ )

That's just my take on it, that way people who start off with supports aren't screwed in certain relationship opportunities.