• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Yeah I dunno. It depends on if you follow FE10 rules where staves are "equipped" or pretty much any other one where you get to counter with an actual weapon. Considering light magic does half damage already, having to "equip" it seems to be an unecessary nerf.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Yeah, I guess.

Maybe for S-rank, if/when we implement them, the tome can deal full damage?

Supposing it was 11PM or so when we fell asleep... attack hit before dawn so that's like 4AM or so. Five-some hours?

It's no fun, but we can at least drag our feet to an inn on that much. (We shouldn't be in any mood for support-building then, so that can be a very short timeskip.)

>.>

<.<

Make me in charge of S-Rank weapon effects.

Anyways, yeah, since it's dawn, I'd say they would have had enough.

Good afternoon.

Man, yesterday sucked. Had to write literally 9000+ words, because my English teacher lost a bunch of my projects. Oh well.

Okay I'm really going to be gone now after I post

Hopefully installation doesn't take too long.

Miscellaneous notes for character control, if necessary:

Health: Kelas is at 6/12 and Arrin's at 2/6, low and medium on the triage queue respectively. Make up injuries accordingly if you wish.

Morale: Arrin's probably the most rested of the group, though a bit scared. Kelas is pretty well exhausted.

Yelling: If she's awake, she's got a couple of lectures ready for People Who Are Even Better Than Her At Getting Themselves Killed (i.e. Isotov and probably Eric.) If Katie asks her to yell for her, she'll likely agree (though of course there are certain things she won't relay.)

Horses: Amari's fine (and carrying Alferis). Francis is a little shell-shocked, but nothing too bad and also carrying Dani.