• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I've kept track and double checked through Bal's exp post quotes. She's at 70 with this battle's exp included, which isn't even that much anyway. It'll be another three or four chapters before she levels with my luck.

As for Iso? Well he's on the ground bleeding <_<

*waits for Katie*

EDIT:

Oh wait you're talking about Dani.

Edited by Phoenix

... Wait, what? How does she have 70 exp please. Unless you already edited it in for this battle. Also, you only get existing exp 1 time per battle. You do know that, right?

Yes, I do know that.

She started with 40.

Last chapter she got 30 in battle, for 2 kills and an action sequence. + existing.

This battle she got 25. A kill, and a boss attack.

Looks like the system favors the persistent.

Anyway It'd be nice if Irina could get a heal, otherwise even if she does get in another attack, she'll just get knocked out. She's out of vuls so yeah -_-

@ Snike

When are you going to post?

Why'd she get to start with 40? That's ridiculous. Nobody else started w/ any exp (and if it's because she'd be behind, lol, you're like the most active person in the RP and she'd catch up and surpass everyone else easily).

If she gets to keep that, Conrad will probably start off at level 2 by the time he joins...

So I'm just going to ask a question. Why did Dani get to start w/ 40 exp, Snowy?

... If you allowed that can Conrad start at level 2?

Edited by Lightning

@ Cynthia

Thanks ^_^

@ Lightning

Newcomers start with +5 exp for every chapter missed.

EDIT:

That means that Viv is looking at around 50 or so exp. Depending on when Conrad joins he'll be about the same.

Also, I forgot the extra 5 exp for the hit itself and not just the kill. That leaves Irina at 85 ... okay I guess I'm just peeved cause Iso got knocked out over a skill I haphazardly added :facepalm:

Edited by Phoenix

It'd be a lot easier for people to get heals if I didn't have pages of stuff to catch up on, and *grumble grumble*

Just saying... Don't whine to me just yet. Not in the mood.

Note: If we don't have enemy reinforcements, Travis should get away. Just so we can hunt him down and have Derek recruited, as well.

What

Chase should've started w/ 5 exp then.

Can I add that Snowy?

It only counted for characters that joined after the rule was instated.

EDIT:

Otherwise Iso would get an extra 10 exp for joining in chapter three as well.

Other examples are there but you probably get my point.

Edited by Phoenix

It only counted for characters that joined after the rule was instated.

But but but. Chase joined in Chapter 2! And at the very end of it at that. So he should get 5 exp too ;_;

Edited by Lightning

I could plead the same thing to get Iso the extra 10 exp, but I don't see the point. Both of them joined before the rule was instated. It's up to Snowy though, but if Chase counts, then so does everybody else.

EDIT:

I feel so stupid. Everything that happened before chapter 3 is such a blur to me :/

I can't remember when people like Chase and Tessa joined. Irina wasn't doing a whole lot back then.

Edited by Phoenix

Lol.

Anyways, uh, Lightning, your attack.

Phoenix, you want me to edit in more from Travis?

It applies for all characters methinks.

... Really? :D

Eric's at 2.26 already, then.... He leveled before the fight. W/e, he'll stay level 1 until the end.

Edited by Snike

@ Snike

Sure go ahead, I don't mind if you use Travis as a plot tool to recruit Derek either. Though you'll have to thank Cynthia for making him as I would have wasted time spriting up another enemy.

BTW

The unknown chick I was hinting at is in the gallery though a few of you already know who she is.

@ Cynthia

I guess I'll throw in Iso's extra 10 exp (which makes up for the incubus loss)

EDIT:

@ Shu's quest

... ... ... thoughts? Never mind that would be off topic.

Edited by Phoenix

Alright. Just, let Eric suicide against him, and you can have him leave, Dani in hand. Then we capture a fortress! :D

I have to go in a bit, but I'll be back in about 4 hours.

Edit: Mercs are dead.

Edited by Snike

I think all 4 mercs are dead and we're just left with the fighters and Travis ... I have no clue on HP though.

EDIT:

Fortress? What?

Edited by Phoenix

I think all 4 mercs are dead and we're just left with the fighters and Travis ... I have no clue on HP though.

EDIT:

Fortress? What?

I don't know. Some place that we get to invade, FE-style. Where else would Travis hole up after taking a beating?