• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I was confused on that Bal, mercenary was mentioned more times than fighter so I didn't know. 2 fighters and a merc left then.

Yes I referenced Captain Planet. I did for the lulz.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Wow, Chase's damage dies are pretty crap recently... his leveled up statsheet is in my sig, but I used his stats from before in the battle. Also, HALP HEALING PLZ.

I was confused on that Bal, mercenary was mentioned more times than fighter so I didn't know. 2 fighters and a merc left then.

Yes I referenced Captain Planet. I did for the lulz.

Confusion, in battle!? Unheard of and Unacceptable, missy. *wags finger* No problems. :D

Oh... I see. It must have been far too long, and I never was particularly invested in that show, so it went over my head.

I kind of wish I knew if Heintz was owned or not on the counter, to figure out healing targets. Or if my self!appointed Lord Protector for a day would even let me step out onto the field.

*goes to check for controls*

@ Cynthia

... ... well holy sh*t thx again! :D

EDIT:

Honestly I've gotten so used to not being able to double that I never even bother to check anymore. User error -_-

Edited by Phoenix

Phoenix. Irina should be doing more damage than that. Assuming the Iso support is inactive at the moment (due to downed) you have Irina's Strength 3 + 3 on die, - enemy Def of 4 is at least 2 damage, what are you getting 0 from?

Didn't I just edit it?

EDIT:

In hindsight, I probably wouldn't mathfail my battle posts every single time if I just took my friggin time, did all my checks, double and triple checks, and then posted, but I'm still suffering from paranoia(having kills stolen/running out of bandits, not getting to take shots at bosses before they go down,etc). It's ruining my life! >_<

@ Cynthia

Wait, how does she double? Her speed is only at 3. Her evasion is 4 because of her 1 luck rounding it up to four :/

Do I have to edit it again? :sob:

Edited by Phoenix

Chase leveled up?

He attacks bosses a lot (the fact that he's never killed them is besides the point, they're usually his first target and he gets a lot of EXP that way).

Edited by Lightning

Just to be clear, Esphyr hasn't actually killed people yet in this fight. She winded one and... well... Her second probably wishes he was dead.

Really I would've saved that for the killing blow, because that was just horrifying and unnecessary. But whatever. It's your character.

Also thanks to Chase for helping out. Didn't expect to after the Truth and Dare incident.

You guys really ought to kiss and make up.

Kai's suggestion in the suggestions thread is ... actually reasonable if balance is the issue, on the other hand, his motives are just sad <_<

Bingo.

He's also missing the fact that trying to disguise "Shannan>Briggid" as something useful isn't funny except to him, and failed to piss me off completely.