Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

I'm contemplating sigging that for future arguments.... :P

Well if you say so :/ I just find it funny when people have an issue with me and yet still keep quiet, if anyone else wants to complain feel free to, or even PM me, since there's no way I'm changing unless I know what's pissing people off, but on the other hand, if I don't know I can continue wreaking havoc and generally enjoying the chaos, so it works either way for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Is still slightly peeved that everyone's started running head first towards the capitol without really having a clear idea of what they're going to be doing once they get there.*

Edited by Nadesico

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Im gone for one day and i have to read 5 pages of feedback and three pages of RP

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay that felt good

So where are we planing on going?

Edited by Kai-Sama

Yeah, but at least they're a team, which definitely doesn't describe this riff-raff of a group we have here XD

I hope that changes at some point at least a little :/

Urgh! Ivanko's cape is so friggin huge it's taking too long! I've been trying to finish this since last night, and I'm still not done! Frack! >_<

@ Kai

Read Bal's posts for updating :)

Edited by Phoenix

Ether seems to name every character we come by. Kind of like MK. It gets annoying and frustrating after a while

He does? I've never noticed :mellow:

I've always thought it was you that did that? XD

PS

@Ether, Something tells me we're supposed to take a path, (Use Katie as bait, Rely on Mage Academy, and perhaps seek out Conrad) not peacefully resolve things and be on our merry way. Though that's just my take on the words Harold "CORRUPT" XD

Edited by Nadesico

It seems I made a faux pas there,which I altered.

All the same, people are going to question my motives for pointing it out before we reach the capital. Why does everything line up in such a crappy way for me? :facepalm:

All the same, people are going to question my motives for pointing it out before we reach the capital. Why does everything line up in such a crappy way for me? :facepalm:

To my knowledge,the Gae-Borg has been cursed in every legend or media it has ever been present in,and this is no exception. Those who oppose me shall writhe in the depths of hell!

*Raises hand* Sorry XD

*Everyone ready, aim, Fire!" @Kai of course XD

Yes Snowy, I said FIRE!

Edited by Nadesico

Someone hurry up and get us on the road with noone talking to or at Isotov so I can get this post over with ... cripes :facepalm:

^This. Preferably a fight, so I can jump in with a bit of bad luck.

Personally, I'd say traveling with this group compensates for any bad luck you're character would miss by getting into a fight, but that's just my opinion, might want to PM Snowy and ask when the next fight is if you want to know so badly.