Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

So Helios is oblivious AND hallucinates? And here I thought Iso was screwed up.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

... You missed the point. Phoenix's little example was implausible, as both of my characters were knocked out.

Hmm ... I just realized ... once Iso get's those magical seal fragments out of his head, his hair will stop growing back so fast. Then he can have a shorter hairstyle ... I'm just not sure how that'll come across to the other party members :/

@ Snike

That's even better XD

Helios was actually talking to himself. When he comes to, Eric is lying on the ground!

Helios: Eric? When did you pass out?

Megae: Red!

*runs away*

Helios: What the?

Edited by Phoenix

I got an email that said "I'm sad none of my kids remembered me on Father's Day." So yeah...

I also got (sort of) falsely accused of plagiarism, so the Cynthia is not a happy camper today.

Ouch. Speaking of plagiarism, someone in my English class got caught using an essay which was found off the first link if you googled it. So, yeah.

Sage, umm, can you please try to read the posts? Eric already bandaged the wound.

Yeah I just fixed that as soon as I posted.

Speaking of Father's day, I also feel like crap. I got Dad a great gift, but unfortunately I forgot to take it with me to him. I feel like the worst son ever.

I copied something a little too much in a social studies project once but I did give credit so it ended up being okay.

@Cynthia: Send your dad a Happy Belated Father's day present. That's what I'd do to make up for it. I live at my house so uh, yeah.

^Send it to him in the mail.

Edited by Lightning

@ Cynthia

Umm, I'm positive that there's nothing I can do to make you feel better ... so I'm just going to sit around and not say much else.(hopefully you feel better soon)

I checked the full body sprites recently, and ... umm yeah ... for the record, Viveka is actually pretty tall(for a girl with a short torso), I'd guess about 5,11 compared to Eric and Ivanko who are both around 6,5.

Okay I'm getting ready to go soon. One thing though! No body heal Lev's injury yet. I've got 2 reasons for this.

Reason 1: His eye will need to be healed eventually, but I want the injury to sit for awhile so the scar he gets makes a little more sense.

Reason 2: This will be used as anti Viveka ammunition for Irina, and it helps if she actually get's freaked out by the wound before it get's healed(He's temporarily blind in his left eye right now. The blade of Viv's lance actually cut into his eyeball. Yeah he's a real trooper.)

ITC: Eric tries to get away, but his fanbase stalkers companions and ward stalk follow him, anyways!

1. Post timing, I didn't see it until I finished posting

2. Helios' memory is coming back such a highly illogical fashion that it's irritating me

Edited by -Cynthia-