Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

How is Helios deducing Charlotte is a princess again? Ordinarily I wouldn't mind (maybe he heard about her due to noble stuff, though she lives on the other side of the continent), but amnesia remember? What does Helios even forget?

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

How is Helios deducing Charlotte is a princess again? Ordinarily I wouldn't mind (maybe he heard about her due to noble stuff, though she lives on the other side of the continent), but amnesia remember? What does Helios even forget?

^This. I'm just a bit annoyed about it, as well.

And OMGPSYCHHAI.

Does Amnesia take away skills?

If it does then i will edit it

... How is nobility a skill?

T'was on my profile page as Character controls <_<

Misc

- Noble: Is on good terms with other lords no matter how arrogant they are

- Tatics: Other then killing trees he has knowledge of diverting enemies forces

- Judge: Can deduce the social status of a person

But yeah i guess i'll tone the memory regaining down a bit

Yay. I've gotten time to post. I'm just gonna post in the topic once though, but I'll be home in like 3 days, so I'll have plenty of time then.

Recap according to me:

OMG 20 PAGES AND NEW CHAPTER = :sob:

1. Group played T/D. Katie is now Iso's "Friend with benefits", everybody took a ride on Irina, Archer boy x Thunder girl OTP, Kiev wants to eat Helio.

2. Got attacked by demons.

3. Iso blew something up. Again.

4. Peggy girl found us.

5. Wyvern boy found us.

6. Sword girl attacked us. (Didn't fully understand this one)

7. Shanice came back.

8. Bandits attacked us. Hero boy raped kidnapped Dani.

9. And now we're going on a useless plot device to recruit another of Snike's characters mission to rescue Dani.

---------------------

That's what I got at least.

I love Snowy's "TAKE THIS" quote.

Yeah, edit that now. He definitely can't deduce who's what kind of noble.

Also, seeing as that Conrad's a Noble, I think there's absolutely no way he could be on good terms with, well, most of the group, and that has nothing to do with arrogance, so...

I suppose Kai is talking about insight or something, but insight usually requires some knowledge about the subject. It isn't a learned skill (which often stay with amnesia) like playing the piano or something.

And, uh, if he knows that she's a noble, what about Dani? Mind you, she isn't stereotypical, but still...

Yeah, edit that now. He definitely can't deduce who's what kind of noble.

It said social status

And its like 5 months old

@ Cynthia: I guess you right. He might deduce it in the future but i dont think his noble influence was strong enough for him to be able to use his skills after amnesia

Edited by Kai

She's given a fair amount of verbal hints, but the amnesia should really be interfering with how much Helios remembers of how nobles act (he can't even remember that he was one). Granted, amnesia cases like these are somewhat common in fiction, but they aren't actually realistic.

@Kai: I posted before the edit was finished, genius...

As a side note, I've always been a bit hypocritical if someone's abilities are super-extreme. Are you really just noticing this?

Edited by Lightning

Yay. I've gotten time to post. I'm just gonna post in the topic once though, but I'll be home in like 3 days, so I'll have plenty of time then.

Recap according to me:

OMG 20 PAGES AND NEW CHAPTER = :sob:

1. Group played T/D. Katie is now Iso's "Friend with benefits", everybody took a ride on Irina, Archer boy x Thunder girl OTP, Kiev wants to eat Helio.

2. Got attacked by demons.

3. Iso blew something up. Again.

4. Peggy girl found us.

5. Wyvern boy found us.

6. Sword girl attacked us. (Didn't fully understand this one)

7. Shanice came back.

8. Bandits attacked us. Hero boy raped kidnapped Dani.

9. And now the stalkers peoples going on a useless plot device to recruit another of Snike's characters mission to rescue Thunder girl.

Fixed # 9. And they didn't have to tag along, you know.

Let me give a little insight on his amnesia:

Helios will start to remember things but they need to be triggered. For example when Viveka was tied up he remembered Conrad. When Al mentioned Halton he remembered how he went to Halton to find Berthold. Then he remembered that Berthold created them. Kind of like a domino affect. However it will block out things that he doesnt want to remember or is afraid to remember unless a strong trigger is visible. Like most cases of Amnesia

Edited by Kai

Pondering: Eric's a myrmidon, I know that. But is Esphyr a female merc? Or another myrm?

Kinda want to give Cess 30 exp to catch up and he did miss out on the last fight. But I won't.....maybe.

Totally not planning anything. :awesome: Actually I am. But it's not my pre-promoted 2nd character. Actually it is. She's a swordmaster. She is.

Also Snowy appearently pissed someone off and now they made their own RP.

Esphyr is a female merc not a myrm.

Have you added Cess's retroactive Exp yet? 5 for every chapter that he didn't exist for.

Your character won't be second tier unless she joins in Chapter 40+ I'm afraid.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Esphyr's a female Merc.

You should. He should get the experience that is promised.

They're going to end up joining reeaaallly late then...

EDIT: CYNTHIAAAA ;_;

Edited by Lightning

@Cynthia No I didn't, he's been sitting around with 2 exp from the leeches the whole time. ;_;

@Pre-promo I thought that the majority of everyone, (not sure about Clockwork's, but I think I remember reading that they did), were leveled up to level 2. I was going to get her when we finally get to the islands, Chapter 13,14, maybe 15. And by then we'll have battled and maybe be around 2.50 or higher or something, and if I had to, she'd be missing out on like 3 stats.