• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Results?

Also, we've launched into a debate in-RP. Go check it, if you dare.

Swordmaster= class change which is equivalent to level 3, not 2.

if she joins in C...14 for example, she'll start with 1.70 levels, which is close to level 2.

Did you pass Phoenix?

@Cynthia I realize the level thing, but if everyone is mid to high level 2, then I'd like auto level her to 3.00. She wouldn't have a skill. I know how to keep it in line a bit. She'd probably be just as strong as Eric, though I could just shove her into the story once he promotes. What's his current exp by the way? I'll just keep him as a benchmark.

Edited by psychout50

He's at 2.26 or something I believe.

You definitely cannot make a higher leveled character than the rest of the party IMO. I'll see what I can do later if any characters are very late joiners need more equalizing (may require more than 5 exp per chapter missed).

Edited by -Cynthia-

Yeah, uh, Eric's design is meant for SM-class, but he's a myrm until then. So, just have her in as a myrm, mmk?

But that's awesome not fail. You would be "OMG I'm so cool I got 101/ 10001 post".

Also, if that's a fail, I have the best fail on the forums too: the 1,000,000 post on Serenes Forest Forums.

You crashed? <_<

No

Results?

Yes there were results

Did the Phoenix crash and burn?

No

Did you pass Phoenix?

No. I don't have any thumbs :sob:They made me take the test in a car I wasn't familiar with so I was too distracted figuring out the features and such

@ RP

Catching up.

He's at 2.26 or something I believe.

Unrelated note: next EXP stat battle is an auto-level for Dani.

If you can count, she gets 5 for existing. She currently has 5. Hence, level up.

@ Bal: Yeah, I was like, "D'awww..."

Edited by Snike

I'm trying so hard not to quote that right now... Arrin is just somewhat used to being kicked and will sometimes mistake things for kicking. He'll get better.

Daily Things I Am Learning At Work bit:

-Two groups of people who I thought were rare, actually apparently fairly common: People who will troll you when you're slicing lunch meat for no reason and women with a demeanor such that their response to "BITCH GET ME A SAMMICH" is probably "yes dear."

I get the "She's too high a level" thing. I'm just saying,

A. I don't have her yet, so it won't matter.

B. When I get her in 3 Chapters, Eric will be around maybe 2.70. That's only 30 exp from a SM.

C. Someone else, Damian, Iso, I don't know, will probably be even closer.

D. She could earn less exp in battle, have no skill, or lose out on the promo gains, to balance it out.

We have three chapters, so that's at bare minimum, maybe 5 more stat-ed battles. I'm liking maybe the no promo gains as a balance idea, or if I need too I could put her at like maybe what ever Eric's exp is when they meet.

I just have thoughts okay. :mellow:

Edited by psychout50

I get the "She's too high a level" thing. I'm just saying,

A. I don't have her yet, so it won't matter.

B. When I get her in 3 Chapters, Eric will be around maybe 2.70. That's only 30 exp from a SM.

C. Someone else, Damian, Iso, I don't know, will probably be even closer.

D. She could earn less exp in battle, have no skill, or lose out on the promo gains, to balance it out.

We have three chapters, so that's at bare minimum, maybe 5 more stat-ed battles. I'm liking maybe the no promo gains as a balance idea, or if I need too I could put her at like maybe what ever Eric's exp is when they meet.

I just have thoughts okay. :mellow:

Umm, Psych, it doesn't take long to level. Look at Dani. Why do you need her at SM?