• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Lolwut?

Chicken butt.

Anywyvern, to 10up you on the sprite thing. I just finished the Ivanko full ... yes full body. It wasn't as difficult as Irina, but at the same time it was because of that friggin cape >_<

On topic ... why does everyone think Kiev is a violent wyvern? He'll let anyone pet him as long as Irina isn't put off by them. Now Victor on the other hand(Ivanko's wyvern) is a monster. It shouldn't be approached under any circumstances ... period ....

I suggest the theme to sesame street, it fits better with the way everyone acts

That's the line, do not cross any further -_-

@ Kai

Agreed ... that or seisure of power by Marlyn Manwoman

Edited by Phoenix

That's the line, do not cross any further -_-

Agreed.

Although I watched that show when I was a kid a lot. Why did they have to get rid of cookie monster though ;_;

EDIT: Fine, if you guys don't want it then it's my personal theme song

Edited by Lightning

Agreed.

Although I watched that show when I was a kid a lot. Why did they have to get rid of cookie monster though ;_;

Because cookies weren't all he was eating :awesome:

I'll let you guys decide what type of joke that is sexual/coke addict/other foods/etc

I think maybe I should make a list of traits for when people use ... wait ... nah ... maybe that'd be too much?

.. Probably too much.

^I call Palladio for my out of battle theme and Kashmir for my battle theme. Yes.

Edited by Lightning

I dont see anything except for a missing pixel

Pfft, you need 3 pixels at least and that's just to make a proper border, shape is awkward and could use some work anyway.

And excuse my foul mood, I'm arguing with some idiot who wants to make 10 weapons (high-grade) for the Rp'ers over the course of one night, despite not having any tools or materials to craft these weapons with on another RP.

To relate to this RP, it's like Katie offering to teach everyone Fire magic while were on our way to the capitol >_> And everyone becoming expert mages when we arrive.

On a different note, what's the point in themes? I mean it's not like we're ever going to hear it outside this thread, and realistically, music doesn't start playing when you character gets into a fight, despite what Napoleon says.

I already have my own themes as far as in battle, and mood go. That's why I keep iTunes open at all times. I've got well over three thousand songs to pick from, 1/4 of them are video game songs to boot B)

@ Kai

Yes it is fun :lol:

Phoenix ... btw way ... :(

Edited by Phoenix

Well if you want to start supports, asking people beforehand would be alot more efficient then striking up a random conversation, how about Pm'ing them and asking them now? I mean since no one's willing to actually figure out what we're going to do at the capitol, now would be an ideal time to post support conversations IMO.

*Goes off to for themes then to see how fun it actually is*

Thanks Phoenix

Statsheetv3.png

Updating right away

Yeah i kind of figured the stat caps are 8

Promoted caps would be around 16

Edited by Kai-Sama

Well i guess your right

Before you promote you have 4 levels to go so that is 8

The maximum promo gain is 4 leaving us at 12 and then the four more levels get us to 16