Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Hey,you're the one who tried and failed to make him look tough.

Haha,Chase is a wimp,he's weaker than a woman,lolololol...Oh,wait,I'm not Phoenix...or Lev...or Travis...

All his strength is in his shoulder muscles, since that's what's used to draw a bow. She's also like 6 years older than him.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

All his strength is in his shoulder muscles, since that's what's used to draw a bow. She's also like 6 years older than him.

Bullshit.I did archery for a while,and without arm strength outside the shoulders,you would never be able to keep the bowstring drawn without shaking,so you would never hit anything.

Bullshit.I did archery for a while,and without arm strength outside the shoulders,you would never be able to keep the bowstring drawn without shaking,so you would never hit anything.

I did too. That was kinda exaggerated: he has some arm strength, but his shoulders are the strongest.

0-0

I just realized something. Eric has more EXP than the first two characters to level do. How did that happen?

Wait,wasn't he lifting it onto his shoulders anyway?

He's tired and I don't know of anyone who can balance a sword on their shoulder so uh yeah.

He leaned it on his shoulder, but he just carried someone (who weighs more than him...) on it for a few minutes so they'd be kinda tired. He also still held it in his arm, sine I don't know anyone who can balance a sword on their shoulder.

Lightning, stop doubling. Your speed cap isn't high enough. >.>

Anyways, XDDDD @ VivekaXLev.

FFFF not again one of my weird doublesss ;_; I had that but my internet screwed up so I retyped it.

Edited by Lightning

Sooner or later ... I'll be famous on this forum ... if not for hogging up a whopping 8+% of all posts multiple times, if not for the FE9 and FE10 custom sprites and fullbodies, if not for being apart of the most successful rp the site has ever had, if not for being banned from serious discussion for no reason, and if not for simply being around so often, then for something -_-

I do not know what to do.

Sooner or later ... I'll be famous on this forum ... if not for hogging up a whopping 8+% of all posts multiple times, if not for the FE9 and FE10 custom sprites and fullbodies, if not for being apart of the most successful rp the site has ever had, if not for being banned from serious discussion for no reason, and if not for simply being around so often, then for something -_-

I do not know what to do.

Don't forget the sexism.

Whistler, I thought you were at a party... Oh dear, I think Alch is lost to us, already. Someone get the Aum Staves.

@ Sexism

Whaaaat?! I like the stereotypical differences between the two sexes ... well except for the kitchen knife incident-*stab'd*

It's okay,we still love you...

Also,you have around the same amount of posts in the chat topic as i have overall...WTF man?