• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Yeah I was remarking on the irony of his statement "you need to work things out yourself" turned into other people solving her problems. Oh well, it seems part of Irina's character for her to be dependent on other people anyway.

Well ... that does present the opportunity for her to get better at solving her own problems in the future ... too bad story-wise a lot of bad stuff has to happen first to trigger the effort. Alas -_-

@ Psychout

You've got to rewrite that backstory, most of it and I do mean most of it directly conflicts with both Iso's and Shanice's.

Can I do maybe a minor timeskip/MEANWHILE: ? Aka: Charlotte is thrown into Travis's jail cell. :mellow:

It would implement Pary/ move plot forward.

Also I'm implementing him, since no one seems to mind.

@Phoenix It doesn't flat out interfere, just has no mention of it.

Edited by psychout50

@ Psychout

The word I meant was "contradict". Trust me, it conflicts heavily.

You need to change the following for reasons that will be explained in parenthesis:

Miranda was already dead as was everyone else at the cathedral(Because if she'd been alive, Iso wouldn't have gone into rage mode(because Proxima was unusable), and they would have defeated him, taken Proxima, and killed him. There's absolutely no other possible outcome.)

Shanice doesn't have the power to bind its own emotions into staffs/stuff/etc. (If it ran into Pary, it would most likely have transformed into a woman, and played on his sympathies for a few days before seducing and killing him.)

Thing is, changing this stuff kind of nulls the whole point of having Pary at the cathedral in the first place :/

Back. Got off work Early.

Gratz, Kai.

@ Everyone else: Dani and Derek are free to interact with.

Meanwhile I'm in Florida. :awesome:

For some reaons,I thought you were Europe.

Silly Nady, just hand in blank bits of paper. Paperwork is so boring no one bothers to check it.

I seriously just laughed out loud.

Back. Got off work Early.

Gratz, Kai.

@ Everyone else: Dani and Derek are free to interact with.

I wish I weren't drunk now. I don't trust myself to type a coherent post, but I shall try to find Dani. (where is she?_

@ Ether: Haters va haine. Votre canadienne vous savez ce qui Im indiquant ...... La plupart des Canadiens connaissent le français. Ou je me trompe?

Did i fuck up?

Edited by Kai

Oh jeez...I suck at french...

You're not wrong,persay,I'm just bad at it...well,you are wrong I guess,as it is mostly just Atlantic Canada and Quebec that speak French...

@ Ether: Haters va haine. Votre canadienne vous savez ce qui Im indiquant ...... La plupart des Canadiens connaissent le français. Ou je me trompe?

Did i fuck up?

C'est pas vrai que la plupart des Canadiens comprend le francais. La plupart sont des anglophones.

Anyways...

@Bal: Dani's right near Lev, right now.

@Ether Not an EI student?

Thoughts on IsoxKelas C support progress?

I personally feel there's close. Let's just use percentages for this from now on.

My personal opinion is that they're somewhere between 65%-75% the way there. What does everyone else think?

@ Kai getting hurt.

And here I thought Lightning had a hand in this.

@ French

I don't speak it.

@ Dani

She's not hitting on Lev no more :sob:

Phoenix. I was actually about considering drafting the next stage of "who is close to supporting whom" sort of conversation myself in the next day or two, considering it's been what, three chapters since the last batch? I can't trust myself to really be a good judge at the moment, though, so I will defer for the time being.