• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I have a theory about Chase's parentage. I want to see if I turn out to be right...

Oh, and since we always do the "list if your character is x" thing (including characters that don't even matter, cos I'm bored):

Kelas, Arrin: Both legitimate

Ilony: Illegitimate (not that it matters, she's dead)

Megae: I don't think legitimacy is even a question with demons...

Why does DamianxEsphyr always put IsoxKatie on hold? I must take steps to prevent this in the future. For now, I'm going to have Iso remain in character, and actually go for a run. Kelas can follow on horse back if she wants. If not, oh well.

EDIT:

BTW when Ether asks for the next support level for DamianxEsphyr, tell him I said 90%, though this is still a little soon as far as the length of days since we left TISME

Edited by Phoenix

I'm sorry, Dave, I can't let you do that...

(Or she'll bring Katie along until they manage to stop him.)

Dave?

Bringing Katie along won't help. He can't read her notes when she's eating his dust! XD

EDIT:

Legitimate in those times meant born from a married couple.

Tessa=not legitimate

Edited by Phoenix

On a horse? And she'd just sit there and look disapproving at him... wait, but then there's not room on the horse once they knock him out to bring him back.

@Dave: Man, is 2001: A Space Odyssey on the list of movie's you haven't seen and need to see as well...?

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

It's not cheating since she knows and doesn't care

I originally thought the On a horse? referred to Tessa's legitimacy for some reason.

Edited by -Cynthia-

On a horse? And she'd just sit there and look disapproving at him... wait, but then there's not room on the horse once they knock him out to bring him back.

@Dave: Man, is 2001: A Space Odyssey on the list of movie's you haven't seen and need to see as well...?

Yes on a horse :3 (specifically Iso on foot, and Katie on a horse trying to hand him a note XD )

@ Dave

I only saw a few minutes of it and read some commentary about how the guy who said he could swallow easier in micro gravity was wrong because gravity actually aids in swallowing (swallow during handstand for evaluation) :/

EDIT:

Also I kid you not, Lev would be a little disturbed by Damian's relationship with Esphyr and Aiya.

Edited by Phoenix

Yes on a horse :3 (specifically Iso on foot, and Katie on a horse trying to hand him a note XD )

@ Dave

I only saw a few minutes of it and read some commentary about how the guy who said he could swallow easier in micro gravity was wrong because gravity actually aids in swallowing (swallow during handstand for evaluation) :/

EDIT:

Also I kid you not, Lev would be a little disturbed by Damian's relationship with Esphyr and Aiya.

Is that because Zaftra is Anti-Polygamy,or are there other reasons?

I have a theory about Chase's parentage. I want to see if I turn out to be right...

I'll invite you to the PM about it. I think you should sorta know.

@ Kiryn

I uber healed him. He's all energized and stuff :3

@ Viveka Amaring Kelas

If she remembers, she will. Right now she's just hungry.

@ Ether

Lev is promiscuous but he's also extremely monogamous just like Iso.

As for Zaftra, that's where it primarily comes from, but other than that, it's just Lev's idea of the perfect woman. He's got some philosophical reasons for this that have nothing to do with Zaftran heritage.

Edited by Phoenix

Comments on the CC?

Also, Cynthia, what are you planning to do with the good captain and his kidnapping?

Someone goes and rescues her later (they can read the note first if they want).

Someone notices them running away. They would probably have to be outside though, and everyone ended up shutting themselves off in rooms inside. Timing lol.

Edited by -Cynthia-