Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

@ It's not actually Helenos

I wanted to consider that, but how the f*ck does some random TISME chick know where a demon meeting is being he- ... you know what? Screw it. I'm going to go FMA with this crap. The demons'll be using that chick to get to the group. Once we're done with her, Shanice or Megae will knife her in the back or something.

As for schemes. I tend to leave huge hints cause I don't like getting bitched at when something pops up out of no where and I have to end up explaining it in the end anyway.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I should probably manage to actually be alive and contributing later tonight. Look forward to it. :)

Also, I need to pop by and put up my thoughts on Clockwork's list of supports progress. Is here or the Character Relations thread the better choice of venue?

Edited by Balcerzak

The Phoenix is working on the Lev full body and Helios sprites atm.

(No Lev is not just a simple Kieran head pasted on Haar. The outfit is actually a bit complicated to modify.)

Not posting in the rp thread until I figure out what the hell is going on, and how I want to proceed.

I would personally do it in Character Relations since the graph thread is less cluttered.

Let's just say Helenos told the demon trio about the items for some reason and leave it at that. And while I agree that it's often good to keep secrets away from many RPers out of character, it's good to have it flashback to the villains from time to time to show they exist and might do stuff at some time.

I'm baacck. And... I think I missed something. Wtf is with the whole "General Jackson's funeral" thing? If someone wants to kill him off I don't approve.

Or was Morgan being sarcastic?

Edited by Lightning

Just to clarify:

Lucille and Jasmine left after Viv got nabbed and reported to Conrad. He headed out himself, and then the two women flew back to launch a rescue mission. They would have been captured themselves, but instead they ran into Viv who knowing she was going to be on the road told them to go get some things for her. They flew back to Ilyphina to get said things. Viveka suspects that Conrad came himself, but she doesn't know he's in Alburny yet.

@ Funeral

... we did kill about fifty people since we started this rp. Why not hold a memorial for all the brave and stupid Elyisimian men and women who gave their lives to boost us?

Captain Nonsequitur strikes again!

...I wonder if Heinz and Reika will encounter any cleavers... and if Damian will ever actually respond to the cleaver-thrower.

My nonsense posting bumps this thread FYI