Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Or. Aiya should have swung her fist at him and allowed him the chance to dodge. <_<

I'm with Bal on this one 100%

Some characters shouldn't be auto hit under most circumstances.

For instance, did any of you know that Iso is an expert boxer? If Aiya took a swing at him, and it auto connected it wouldn't make sense. The exception would be if she was coming from behind, but when does that happen?

I think we need to allow for more reaction in physical attack posts(Whistler vs Snowy) was a very good example of this though it took them awhile since it was a duel.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

What about the recent one?

And, sadly, despite the fact that he's a myrm, Eric is not one of those characters that isn't auto-hit. Actually, he is, but, he's one of those characters that is auto-critblicked.

Ether would it hurt to space from time to time?

Your grammar isn't flawless either.

On that note, anytime someone tries to autohit Chase/ knock something out of his hands/ make him fall/ anything happen without giving him a chance to react will be treated like it never happened (I'm looking at that stupid knife thing, Kai. Don't try it again. You or anyone else).

Edited by Lightning

Ether would it hurt to space from time to time?

Your grammar isn't flawless either.

On the contrary, good sir, his grammar is impeccable. Just ask my little brother.

On the contrary, good sir, his grammar is impeccable. Just ask my little brother.

Profile paging this.

I don't think anyone should be autohit, tbh.

Yeah. I was joking about the crit-blick, but not too too much.

In other news, I hope Snowy amends the skills soon.

Well,it depends on the scenario.Alf was busy arguing/about to brawl with Damian,and Aiya has extensive hand-to-hand and martial arts training,so a sudden yell,and then impact,doesn't give him much reaction time,and he was winded.

Given the chance to,I can nearly guarantee that he would have opted to have Alf dodge,which wouldn't have made sense in the current circumstance.

On the note of Iso being a boxer he's starting to get as many random talents as Helios <_< .Why do all of our mages know close combat tricks?Mages focus on magic,goddamnit,since Aiya practices Pankration(one of the bases of boxing),one of these days they should have a random match for no apparent reason,lolz.

@ Ether:

Still you could have been like:

Aiya went up to Alf and swung intending to bust his skull open

@ Psych: Im waiting for the next chapter

Edited by Kai

It was a reference to the recent duel between Eric and Esphyr, directed at a comment Phoenix made.

@Ether Dani and Arrin? And to a lesser extent Morgan and Cess?

Somebody freaking post. It's been two hours. :facepalm:

Something will come up...We have Knife-Mage and Boxing-Mage,Dani could fit as Seduce-and-stab-Mage,Arrin is...Arrin,he could learn Nomad tricks pretty easily

@ Ether

Iso's always been good at boxing. It's the only form of self defense he ever took. I didn't add that recently either. It's been in his character since before the character thread even got made.

It's better to just let people react themselves anyway.

@ Psychout

I still haven't decided how I want to handle the current events. I'll post once I decide.

We've already tried Knife-Dani. Consensus was that she might get too carried away stabbing her competition to focus on the enemies.

@ Ether

Iso's always been good at boxing. It's the only form of self defense he ever took. I didn't add that recently either. It's been in his character since before the character thread even got made.

It's better to just let people react themselves anyway.

@ Psychout

I still haven't decided how I want to handle the current events. I'll post once I decide.

I'm just a little annoyed by the fact that our mages can hold up in physical combat with...Physical combatants...It isn't normal.I'm not blaming you because it was around beforehand,but this is gonna get ridiculous pretty quickly.

I'm just a little annoyed by the fact that our mages can hold up in physical combat with...Physical combatants...It isn't normal.I'm not blaming you because it was around beforehand,but this is gonna get ridiculous pretty quickly.

So Mages cant pick up a knife/sword and swing?