Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

@Snike You mean Dani getting into a cat fight with Morgan? :blink::newyears:

No, for Lev. Why I bother to joke about these things, if people don't read my posts...

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I remember when Helios hit Aiya with Hellsety

Classic ^_^

Damian:Oops,I accidentally threw Gae-Borg,but Helios was in the way :mellow: *impales*

@Kai: It is possible,but they should be nowhere close to matching a physical fighter.You have Helios doing Knife-tricks rivaling a trained Knife-fighter.He is a mage,and is not old enough to know both,since they are completely unrelated.

Edited by Ether

@Kai: It is possible,but they should be nowhere close to matching a physical fighter.You have Helios doing Knife-tricks rivaling a trained Knife-fighter.He is a mage,and is not old enough to know both,since they are completely unrelated.

Actually i was kinda aiming for Helios -> Magfighter but Cynthia isnt allowing it for some reason

But you made Aiya get hit. Its your fault

Damian penetrated Helios with his Gay Borg. Helios lost.

because it made sense for her to get hit.She tried to dodge,but still got hit by the spell,she just avoided getting cut in half.But if I had something happen to Helios in the actual RP,he either completely dodges,or pulls some stupid stunt out of midair >_>

I'm just a little annoyed by the fact that our mages can hold up in physical combat with...Physical combatants...It isn't normal.I'm not blaming you because it was around beforehand,but this is gonna get ridiculous pretty quickly.

If you want some peace of mind, I've decided to only add new skills under a "NEW SKILLS" area beneath the preexisting ones. All new skills honed in the RP will go there. Like Irina's new juggling expertise XD

This way, you'll know I'm not bullsh*ting. So far, Iso's only good at extremely exhausting exercises, boxing, magic related jazz, speed reading(perfect for Katie XD ), and knife throwing(picked up in the same fashion as boxing).

@Snike Well they both want to get into Chase's pants support Chase. Dani, yes. Morgan, not so much.

I'm just wondering if CCs stand for something else here, because it seems that the ones I wrote for Dani were lost upon you. She does the flirting non-seriously.

Going to work now. If the RP explodes, I left a Hammerne staff outside the armory. Cya.

I HAVE RETURNED!

My little treat will take some time. Might get it done tonight or early tomorrow. It's almost dinnertime where I am, so after dinner I will try to put up a new topic. What's up?

Things that are "up" with the Phoenix:

Levski sprite complete(fullbody version)

Helios sprite 25% progress(pain in the ass no matter what base I use)

Added Conrad to the spriting queue just because I felt like it

Chewed out Psychout for overscheming again

Irina can now juggle

Levski has been eliminated as a potential enemy boss

That's about it for me.

Tormod probably would be easiest. Recoloring would probably be the hardest part. Maybe use Zihark's hair.

EDIT: For Chase btw, I'd suggest using Rolf as a base with Stefan's hair. Conrad could maybe use Zelgius. Unless you have someone else in mind for them.

Edited by Lightning

@ Recent stuffs

Tailcoat? It's not a fullbody sprite so I don't exactly see how I would incorporate that :/

For future reference though, I only make fullbody versions of characters if and only if I can find suitable bases to work off of(the official art pics).

@ Tormod or Pelleus

I looked at them already and they're wearing capes that Helios' GBA mug just doesn't have. Cess' FE10 sprite is actually a hell of a lot closer, but that would just be cheap on my part ... not that I'm not already cheap :P

@ Lightning

You sure you don't want me to base Chase and Conrad off of the GBA mugs?

@ Everyone with a sprite in the queue.

Okay up til now I've been basing them off of GBA appearances. Just let me know if you want me to start from scratch or something.

@ Kai again

I'm close to 30% done here. Should I use another base or just stick with Nasir's crossed arms look and incorporate a tail coat-ish look after I finish?

Edited by Phoenix

Oh. I was just saying you could use those as bases if you want to. But yeah.

Also, IMO Chase's GBA mug is way too happy-looking... and the eyes aren't blue. Meh, I wish I could quick-fix that part with paint or something.