• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Still,he looks like he might be in his early twenties at the oldest.Look at Damian's mug for instance,who is three years younger,but looks like he may be around ten years older.

@Ether: He's only 30... It's Raven's face, Eliwood's armor, I dunno about the hair.

Chad hair

Let me see if i can whip up something better then Eclispe40 (Except thats impossible)

He's 30?

Edited by Kai

@ Conrad

That'd the sprite he'll be based off of. He won't look too young, don't worry about that. (Don't whip up anything else. That's the sprite I plan to use. I'll incorporate age and anything else needed myself.

@ Old Hector

(insert facepalm here)

@ Mushroom Forest

(insert double facepalm here)

Edited by Phoenix

@Phoenix It'd be awesome. :awesome: Helios could get high or something, there'd be poisonous gas or spores, giant bugs. The options are endless.

Snowy, Pary just healed Damian. :mellow:

It's like one of those moments in an anime where two characters are having a romantic moment,and are about to kiss,or something,and then the group klutz trips over his own feet,accidentally kisses the character the same gender as them,and shoves a pie or something similar into the other's face. Good job Pary,you just pulled a Dethroning Moment of Suck