Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Hey guys. I'm moving out and that means I have to finish packing everything up. So that means for the next week, I can't RP. That means I want Snike to play my character in the meantime. Actually, the work's therapuetic, so once I finish, I'll feel a lot better and I'll write better. Just wanted to tell you.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Heads up! The headmaster is coming-*shot by Kiryn*

Serious heads up. For some weeks I'll be gone on Monday and Wednesday from roughly 6:00pm to 9:00pm. That is all *yanks out projectile*

I like that pun :sob:

*Doesn't work :awesome:*

Oh... by the way, I go to this camp for 3 weeks Monday-Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm ish but then i'm available for the rest of the day.

Edited by Lightning

Hmm, might be a good idea to start considering a weapon severing then, or at least put it in a list of possibilities to be considered. Ah well, no biggie I suppose. Ah well there goes another possible support partner XD Probably won't have much luck with Whistler either.

Probably means I can finally make a move on Tessa :/ Though it's hard attacking a character who exists in retrospect XD

Edited by Kanami

ReikaxIso is always a possibility ... just not a romantic one.

I think ReikaxSusann is also a possibility now too XD

@ Psychout

I think you round up. Either that or the numbers are whole and you only apply them as 1 and 2 instead of 0.5s

Probably means I can finally make a move on Tessa :/ Though it's hard attacking a character who exists in retrospect XD

I lol'd

Edited by Phoenix

C gain +.5 of 1 affinity

B gain +1 of both affinities

A gain +1.5 of 1 affinity

S gain +2 of both affinities

But going by what Lightning said, it kinda screws Light sorta. C and B both gain 1 point and A and S both gain 2. I suppose that's normal for B and S, and bumps A and C, but it just seems odd to me.

C gain +.5 of 1 affinity

B gain +1 of both affinities

A gain +1.5 of 1 affinity

S gain +2 of both affinities

But going by what Lightning said, it kinda screws Light sorta. C and B both gain 1 point and A and S both gain 2. I suppose that's normal for B and S, and bumps A and C, but it just seems odd to me.

It's 1 point per level now though, isn't it? Whatever.

I've got a bad feeling about this.

Don't worry~

Be Happy~

Just keep your rifle/pistol/shotgun/SMG/MG/Tank/Colony Lazoor/Short Bow/Long Bow/Crossbow/Repeating Crossbow/RPG-7/Stinger/Rocket Propelled Chainsaw Launcher loaded.

Don't worry~

Be Happy~

Just keep your rifle/pistol/shotgun/SMG/MG/Tank/Colony Lazoor/Short Bow/Long Bow/Crossbow/Repeating Crossbow/RPG-7/Stinger/Rocket Propelled Chainsaw Launcher loaded.

Where is FF13!Gunblade on that list.

Sorry for the delayed post. I had to make sure I knew what the hell I was posting.

@ Treat

I like the treat ... aside from the fact that headmaster is not in it ... don't look at me like that, she has pretty wings -_- (bloody ones now but pretty nonetheless)

Edited by Phoenix

I was under the impression we removed the pointless .5's?

C: 1 stat from your partner

B: 1 stat from your partner, 1 from your own affinity

A: 2 stats from your partner, 1 from your own affinity

S: 2 stats from your partner, 2 from your own affinity :/

(Bonus's obviously don't stack)

Either way, it's seems to be general consensus that the first support rank stat should come from your partner, not your own affinity :/

The reason we weren't doing straight 1s (as I understood it) was because if you were supporting multiple people with the same affinity (or if the bonuses for C were coming from your own affinity), the straight 1 method led to overpowering the bonuses with respect to the originally intended strengths.

I feel like I should take offense to this, but it's so true that I cannot honestly complain at the assessment. I can interact at the same time as other people, honest, I've done it before. If the stars align relative work schedules permit, I can do it again. Give me some advance warning on when you want to pull it off, and I'll make an effort to (abuse sleep schedules to) get it done.

Is Viveka actually gonna, y'know, find Conrad at some point?

She's a bit distracted.

Conrad really should just kind of appear over her shoulder, but I wanted to let Lightning do it in case he had something planned.

Is Viveka actually gonna, y'know, find Conrad at some point?

Probably the other way around.

Thinking of a way to do that conveniently right now actually.